Maia And Hayden

It was a monday afternoon, i just walked through the door of my new apartment and the first thing i smell is a hint of weed, i immediately knew where the smell came from.

I stormed into the bedroom to see hayden having a bong out the window "What the hell hayds? I thought we said we would have out first bong in the apartment together?" i turned around and all i saw was his teary face.

I walk over to him and cup his face, i take a closer look and i see he has a bruise on the bridge of his nose "who did this to you?" he shakes his head "i dont want to talk abt it right now? Okay? Later, i promise." i nod and kiss him "well ive only had one cone so if you grab your bong we can have a cone together, i know its not the same but hopefully it still counts?" i look at home with a soft smile and nod "i would love that." i smile wider and kiss him and get my bong "so i was at work today and i saw ur mum crying, i comforted her but i still dont think shes okay Do you know why that is?" his eyes widen a little "uh nah, do you think shes okay now?" 'he hesitated...' i thought to myself but i didnt ask him about it, "yeah im sure stuass helped her out" i giggle and so does he. I finish packing my cone, i light it a smoke it cleanly, i cough a little but thats nothing a little water cant fix.

                                                                         3-CONES-LATER

I lay in bed stoned out of my mind, i turn over and look at hayden laying on his phone "hey babe?" i say (sorry maia idk if u would say that but owell get over it) he looks at me and smiles wrapping his arm around my waist, "yeah baby?" i smile softly and cup his cheek, "are you ready to tell me?" he sighs and nods and sits up.

"So..i was arguing with buddha then mum and i said some things and stu got angry at what i said and was doing and punched me slash (///) nicked my nose, it didnt bleed so thats why im saying nicked. Anyways i didnt hit him back but mum pulled him away before he could do anything else, i just got some of my stuff and came here." i nid and kiss him lovingly, "im not mad at you or angry or anything, i love you, sure you probably shouldnt have yelled at your mum but the shit my dad does or that u do to him wont change how i feel about you or how much i love you. I mean maybe if u killed him or stabbed him" i giggle cause i know he would never do something like that, he laughs too knowing he wouldnt ever do something like that to me.

For the next 2 hours we just layed in bed, cuddling watching movies together till he falls asleep, once hes asleep i leave out the back door, get into my car and drive to my dads.

At-Stuass's-House

I walk in angrily, storming thru the house going straight to the kitchen thinking hes gonna be in there, i was wrong, all i saw was Ruby and Budda making "WOAHHHH" i turn around not cause i dont wanna see my Bestfriend making out with my step brother but cause i dont wanna see my stepbrother making out with my Bestfriend.

"MAIAAAAAA!!!" Ruby screams and hugs me "Hey." i say bluntly i look at budda "Wheres ur stepfather?" i ask him he shakes his head "not. My stepfather, to me atleast. But hes in the garage." i nod and go towards the garage while Ruby follows "is this about him punching hayden??" i look behind me "yes."

Once im in the garage i look around and when my eyes land on my dad my heart beats "What is wrong with you?!?!" he laughs "whats wrong with me? Whats wrong with you? And your mush for brains boyfriend????!" i breath heavily "Look i know that he shouldnt have said the things he said or yelled at his own mother the way he did but that gives you zero rights to punch him?!!!!!!" he scoffs "OH PLEASE! I barley even touched him!?" i chuckle and scoff "YEAH RIGHT! Tell that to the bruise on his nose!" i shake my head "yknow what? Im done with you and this judgment and hatred to hayden and me and OURRR relationship. OUR. relationship its not yours. I know what this is abt its not all abt the words he said to sarah its abt the fact that im dating my stepbrother. You just took the words he said as an advantage to take a shot at him. Everybody else is somewhat okay with it? Why cant you? Why cant uou be happy for me?..." i wipe my tears that i have only just noticed have fallen. "Im done with this...this judgment from you. I'LL message you when I'M ready to talk to you again."

I walk out and Ruby is behind me, She asks me if i want her to come back home with me "yes please, ive got cones for you too. Our first sesh in the new apartment." i smile alittle "THERES THAT SMILE I LOVE SO MUCH!!!!" she laughs and we put on music on the way home.

                                                                     AFTER-THE-SESH

I said goodbye to Ruby, she got a ride home with budda, i walk into the bedroom where i see hayden sitting on the bed "so...mum messaged me telling me that you stood up for me..." i nodded and smiled "thank you.." he says and i sit down next to him holding his hand "ofcourse. I love you..so much, theres nothing i wouldnt do for you." he smiles and kisses my with passion and love "i love you so much mu" i smile and peck him before i get up and get ready for bed.

As we are laying in bed he looks up at the ceiling "yknow mum said that i better take good care of you and not let you go cause your the best im gonna get." (in the good way) "im starting to think shes right...i love you so much" he says and i smile and kiss him " i love you too hayds" i cuddle into him and eventually falling asleep.

//This took so fkn long jesus u better like it Maia