Skux

Me and Logan were sitting in his room while he was live I was sitting on his bed out of view, at one point I need to get up to go to the bathroom.

As I get up my hair flows in the cameras view, as I walk towards the bathroom I hear James on the live say "what's that cuz!" My heart stops as I am just exiting the room, I freeze on the spot and close the door and go to the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet seat and process what just happened, my heart rate getting slowly thankfully, I was only scared because of Logan's reaction, I know he didn't want anyone knowing for now and I was good with that but I fucked it.

Time skip to you entering the bedroom again

I enter  the room my heart rate picking up again as I sit down on the bed my shorts rise up and I see Logan look at my thighs with a smirk. I feel slightly confused but don't question his actions. I then hear that he's still live because after that I hear James say "AYE BRUTHER WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT LIKE THAT CUZ!?" Skux chuckles lightly and says "My Girl cuz" he says biting his lip after his sentence. My eyes go wide with my heart and stomach fluttering, he just told 250k people that he has a girlfriend. I start to snap out of it as I hear James talking "BROTHUHHHHHHHH CUZ ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Skux nods and looks back at the camera then sees the comments blowing up "OI chat wanna see my girl?" The comments were saying yes so he looks at my and says "come on baby" he says with a smirk while silting his head in his direction "are you sure?" I whisper to him he bites his lips and nods once and I walk to his and sit on his lap and look at him and he looks at me with a loving look " YO BROTHUHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHA" James yells through to camera "Fuck up ya fat fuck" he yells and grabs his phone then ends the live.

He grabs my waist and and caresses it "you looked to hot not to show you off baby" he say grabbing your ass and kissing you.

Your hand goes towards his belt and undoes his jeans "fuck your so hard" I say and grab his duck and stroke it softly "fuck ride me Maia" he says and I pull my shots and panties aside and slide onto him pushing myself down to his shaft, soft whimpers leave my mouth while my head drops down onto his shoulders, his groans filling my ears.

His hands find their way to my waist and starts to move me, I don't waste any time and move myself up and down on his dick, earning a groan each time my ass collided with his shaft. His hands go to my ass and he lands a firm slap on it. I er out a Deep moan and start to bounce on his dick faster, I feel him start to twitch inside me, my tight start to grow nearer.

He then picks me up by my ass and starts to thrust into me at warp speed, his groans started to get louder, as did my moans "FUUUUCK SKUX SHIT IM GONNA CUM" he groans, his thrust start to get sloppy "f-fuck I'm bout the buss" he groans and thrust into me one more time and cums inside me, as he cums I cum too.

I slowly get off him and lay down next to him as we pant along with eachother, I move closer and cuddle into him and we both drift off to sleep