Jack Harlow

Jack burst into the house picking me up by my thoughts and rushing into the room throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me, he rips my shirt off and me pants and undying his pants, I grab the back of his back and pull him in to kiss me, he slides his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch with it.

He pulls away causing me to whimper "shush and be a good girl" she says and cups my core leaving me in a shock of pleasure as he slides his fingers up and down my slit only just brushing past my clit each time.  He bends down and laps up my went only again just brushing his tongue past my clit. I moan and whimper softly holding his head in place. He starts to lick my clock at a fast pace causing my back to arch with moans coming out of my mouth.

He pulls away and sits up on his knees "turn over with your ass in the air baby" he says with a seductive smirk, I do as he says and push my ass in the air.

He pulls his boxers down and I feel his dick spring against my core he is wastes no time to thrust into me, catching me off guard I moan out Paisley "OH SHIT JACK-" I moan but I'm cut off with a hard smack to my ass "what was that?" He says with a stern voice "I'm sorry daddy" he smirk and starts thrusting "good girl" he thrust faster and harder causing me to grab the head board to stable myself, he grips my waist and groans "fuck Maia, your so tight" I moan in response.

He grabs my arm and ticks it behind my hand and uses it to thrust harder and faster than before "fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" I manage to moan out with his deep thrusts "fuck me too baby!" His thrusts become sloppy but still keeping his rhythm, I moa...

He grabs my arm and ticks it behind my hand and uses it to thrust harder and faster than before "fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" I manage to moan out with his deep thrusts "fuck me too baby!" His thrusts become sloppy but still keeping his rhythm, I moan louder as my high approaches "FUCK IM CUMMING!" I scream out and I cum hard and as I'm coming down from my high and cums inside of me causing me to whimper at the warm gushy feeling inside me (😁😚) he pulls out and slaps my ass and chuckles laying down next to me, I collapse and look at him breathing heavily "we should do that again" she says "definitely" I say and chuckle