Fluff

I walked in after dad bringing me to his, I smile as I see hayden on the couch, I walk past and drop my shit in my room and grab my weed and my bong, scissors, bowl and lighter.

I head out to the garage and start chopping up while I call Ruby, she picks up but at the time I didn't notice since I didn't have it on speaker. Hayden walks in and notices I'm there "oh hey mu" I smile and respond "o hi" my cheeks flushes red he walks up to me and looks at my weed "what the fuck is that, that's skunky asss" he said, I laughed a little and said "I got it from my mate he grows inside" he nodded "means, can I have a cone of your and ill give you one from mine" I  nodded "yeah sure" he gave me his and I gave him mine.

I smoke my cone and place my bong down and have a hoon completely oblivious to the fact that hayden is eyeing me up and that I'm on call with Ruby.

              A FEW HOURS LATER

I had gone back I to the garage, as I walked in I saw hayden sitting there with a girl, my eyes widend "oh shit" I said under my breath "sorry" I walk away and go back inside and head straight for the toilet, I open the door closing it as I enter and lock the door and immediately start crying, at the time no one was home so I just let it out.

Suddenly a knock sounded on the door, I jumped "mu? Are u okay?" I sighed "yeah! I'm all good" I sniff and wipe my eyes maki g sure it didn't look I'd been crying, I unlock the door and walk straight past him, he grabs my wrist and stops me, he looks me in the eye and then walks away, still having hold of my wrist dragging me to his room, "what's wrong mu??" I say nothing but he lifts my chin up and looks me in the eyes "nothing.." I say back and look away again he cups my face with both hands and forces me to look at him, I look him in the eyes and he does the same but look g away for a sec to look at my lips, after a few seconds he crashes his lips into mine, im shocked at first but melt quickly and kiss him back, once oxygen was starting to slip, we pull away and he looks me right I to the eyes "wha-" I say and get cut off but his lips giving me a quick but enjoy le kiss " I've liked you for a while now mu.."