On the bench

I walk towards the kitchen and see Hayden I smile "hey baby I didn't know you were home" I wrap my arms around his waist, while he's making his coffee, I kiss down his neck and trial my hands down his body to his crotch, I feel around for his dick, once I find it I I grip it softly "mmm no one's here baby" I say while palming his dick softly, he groans and moves back tripping his coffee out and grabbing my neck hard and pushing me against the bench and pulling my face towards his and kissing me hard, u moan and he pulls away looking me in the eye " I want to fuck you right here on this bench" he grips my throat harder and lifts me up onto the bench by my thighs and lifts  up my skirt to see that I'm not wearing any underwear "no panties?" He smirks

He undoes his skinny jeans (ew) his hard member springs out, I look down to see a bit of pre-cum and moan a little, he bends down and kisses my thighs making his way up to my Center, he starts from the bottom all the way up to my clit, he flicks his tongue over it groaning at the taste and starts lapping his tongue bottom to top collecting all of my wet.

He pulls away making me whine alittle but soon that fades and turns into moans as he thrusts into me gripping my waist hard making me moan at how rough he was being.

He moves one of his hands to my neck, gripping is hard but not to hard to lose my breath. He picks up his pace thrust faster "FUCK! HAYDEN" he groans and grips harder on my neck and pull my up to his face " what was that?" He stop thrusting "fuck daddy I'm sorry please don't stop" I moan and he loosens his grip moving his hand to the back of my neck and connecting our foreheads and starts thrusting at his pace again making me roll my eyes and moaning "Fuck yes daddy! Shhhhhhhit!!! UGH!" He moans and groans "fuck yes baby girl you're so tight, are you going to cum baby?" He questions and I moan and nod, he stops again and my head shoots up " use your words baby", " yes daddy I'm gonna cum for you!" He smirks in approval and starts thrusting harder and faster than before, I start to feel his dick twitching in me " are you gonna come daddy?" I moan out and he replies " yes baby, you want me to fill you up baby girl? Or do you want it on your tits?" He groans getting closer to his release, I bring his face to mine and look him dead in the eyes " fill me up daddy" I moan after, he groans and kisses me deeply before filling me with his cum, right after he does I cum all over his dick, he pulls out and cleans himself off while getting a warm wet cloth for me, cleaning me off I smile softly know how much he loves me, he pulls my skirt back down and lifts me up off the counter placing me on the ground with his hands wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck, he looks me in the eyes with some type of look I've never seen before " what is it baby?" I ask he smiles "In just think about how much I love you" I smile and blush kissing him " I love you too Hayden"