Ride It Ride it Ride It Ride It

A/N: i cannot say no to this bitch

We were on the way home and his hand had been on my thigh the whole time, sqeezing it and inching closer to my core.

I decided that i could play that game too, i palmed my hand on his jeans exactly where his dick would be, he whimpers alittle, i decide that im gonna go alittle further, so i unbuckle his belt smrriking and palming his dick thru his boxers he groans "pull over babe" i say and he nods and pulls over he then unbuclkes his seatbelt and i undo my and pull my panties from under my skirt and turn over to sit on his lap. i start to grind on his clothed dick, he groans "maia let me fuck you.." i moan as he starts to suck,kiss,lick my neck knowing hes leaving marks. i moan and pull his dick out and and grind on his tip spreading my wet on his hard dick, "oh god hayden" i moan and dig my face into his neck breathing heavily as i bob up and down "Ugh fuck maia" he groans and grabs my ass tapping it a bit and holding it and  moving his hands in time with my pace.

i start to speed up moaning louder and louder filling the car with our moans and whimpers "fuck hayden i want you to cum in me!" i moan loudly "u-ugh yes maia im c-close" i moan as he starts trhusting while i ride his, he moves in pace with me while reaching to my clit and rubbing it in tight circles "AH FUCK HAyden UGH!" i moan and just as im about to cum he kisses me and as my cum seeps put while still orgasming he cums in me filling me up "UgH fUcK ahhhhh" he thrusts while cumming buring it in me.

A/N: i was stoned writing this so if theres spelling errors im sorry :O:)