Chook

Me and chook were sitting in the garage at our place with a few of my mates and 2 of his, we started to drink and smoke, Ruby was sitting with Anna with Anna's hand around her waist protectively "you know..I never actually believed that that" I say pointing between the both of them "would ever happen" I said to ruby "yeah I didn't either but turns out my delusions were not delusions" she smiles while looking at Anna while she talking to one of my other mates.

Chook comes back in with another box, places all the drinks into the chilli bin and then sees that all of his bourbon is gone "what the fuck?!" My head turns quickly towards his direction "where the fuck did all my bourbon go!" He yells getting angrier by the second "well you had most of it but I had a couple of glasses and that's all that was rlly left" I said "well it wasn't yours! I got you fkn drinks bruv!" He says and comes toward me, before ruby can step in Anna puts herself in between myself and him, "back the fuck up Michael" she says bluntly "THATS NOT MY NAME!!" He scream in her face and slaps Anna, Ruby steps up and helps Anna up then goes up to him and pushes him by his chest then kicks him down by punching up straight towards his jaw "BITCH!!" He screams and goes to get up to go towards ruby but I push him and look at him " stop! Come on" I say grabbing him by the back of his shirt and throwing him out the garage door I look at Anna "are you okay Anna?" She nods and hold onto ruby feeling vulnerable due to her past experiences with abusive men. I smile softly at ruby and head inside towards where chook was going.

I enter the kitchen where he is standing "What the fuck was tha-" I say but get cut off with a pair of lips on mine, he lifts me up onto the bench, his hands go from my waist to my thighs "fuck please baby do something, make me feel good" I moan out and he pulls my hair back causing my head to fall back and he attacks my neck with hickeys and kisses "fuck baby" I moan out and reach my hands down to his pants and undoing them and pulling them down, he pushes my down onto the counter aggressively "be and good girl and take it" he says and rips my panties off and thrusts hisself into my cause my to jolt up only for him to push my back down again, moving his hand to my neck and keeping a firm grip on it as he thrust himself I to me and a rapid pace "fuck your so tight baby" he moans out with a grunt after "only for you daddy" I say with a smirk whilst looking at him knowing he loves it when I call him that, he groans at my words and grabs my hair from the back of my head and pushes my up and pulls my hair back and attacks my beck again with kisses, licks and hickeys "fuck chook baby!" I moan feeling myself get closer to my high "I can feel your close, hold it." He says sternly and pulls my into a very heated kiss, my hands go to his shoulders and I start to scratch his back feeling almost impossible to hold it any longer "fuck! Chook and can't hold it any longer please!" He groans louder and I feel him twitching inside me "just a little longer baby" and manages to groan out, he starts to sloppily thrust faster, I hear all of my wet with the sound of his skin connecting to mine, suddenly he screams "Fuuuuck! Cum now babygirl! Now!" He groans and cums in me, not a second later I cum too, my legs shaking and instinctively wrapping around his waist, he pulls out and pulls his pants up, helping me off the counter and helping get my clothes back on (pretend you took them off 😃) he pulls me in and kisses my lovingly "I'm sorry for yelling at you like I did over something as stupid as it was, and now I need to go apologise to Anna..I don't know how that's gonna go but..I want YOU to know that I really am sorry" he says and I roll my eyes and pat his chest "no you need to let her know that" I say and he nods understandingly "right let's go then." He says and grabs my by my waist and leading me to the garage.

(She forgave him but we left right after)