Each other's Company

Me and Hayden were just laying in bed cuddled up to each other, no one was home thankfully cause of what I had planned for us.

I get up and go into our draws taking out the lingerie and balling it into a ball walking to the bathroom to put it on so Hayden doesn't see. I come out and knock on the door "yeah what is it baby?" He says still locked onto his phone, I open the door and walk out he doesn't look up at first so I say "I thought we could have some fun?.." I say smirking, he looks up at me, his eyes go wide and he throws his phone down "wow, I was not expecting this" I smile "oh don't you like it? I guess I'll go that it off then.." I turn around and he grabs my waist spinning me around and gripping onto me tightly, looking at me up and down " you the most beautiful girl baby" he smirks but his eyes looking at me softly "I love you so much" he says as he looks into my eyes, cupping my cheek, I melt into his hand " I love you too.." I smile and he places his other hand on my waist pulling me into a long kiss, it starts to get heated, he grabs my ass lifting me up and placing me on the bed, clinking on top of me kissing me more passionately and harder I flip us around and push his back onto the wall as he sits on the bed, I straddle his lap kissing him and then down his neck, leaving multiple purple marks "god you look so beautiful and hot right now Maia..fuck your getting me so hard" I moan and his comments licking up his neck dragging my tongue up his neck,over his hickeys back to his mouth kissing him, he forces his tongue in my mouth, he pulls away " I want you to ride me my love" I look at his and nod "yes daddy" (ewwww 🤢🤢)

He pulls my lingerie to the side and undoes his pants pulls them down a little, I hover over his dick and sit on it not letting it go in me but grinding on his shaft instead, sliding my wet all over him, I pull up and hover over his dick again before letting it slide into me slowly "ugh fuck" I moan out my head swinging back.

He grabs my hips as I starts to moving up and down bouncing on his dick " fuck you're so tight baby" I moan " oh fuuUCKK, FUCK DADDY!" (Yuckyyyyy 🤮)  he groans and grabs my ass gripping it hard " god your pussy always surprises me- UGH FFFFUCK" he cuts himself of as I lean forward and start twerking in his dick " god yes that's good my girl" he moans I moan into his ear " fuck daddy your cock is so fat and good, mmmm" I bite my lip I reach down to my drenched pussy and start rubbing my clit, suddenly without warning he flips us over so I'm on the bed and starts pounding into me "shIT FUCK NGAAAOH FUCK YES DADDY!!" (EW EW EW EW EW EW 🤢🤢) he drags my neck and leans down most of the way to my lips and pulling me by my neck the rest of the way to meet out lips we start making out as he continues fucking me without mercy "FuCk HaYdEn" i struggle to say between kisses "fuck good girl baby, squeeze that pussy for me- oh fuck yeah! Just like that" he says his last sentence as I clench my cunt around his dick " fuck yeah baby you like that huh?" I squeeze tighter "fuck! Yea baby girl just like that make daddy cum" he starts slamming into me harder while taking his thumb placing it on my clit.

He rubs my clit softly but fast which causes my  stomach to clench " fuck I'm crummy daddy" he clenched his hand around my throat tighter " yea baby I'm cumming to, I want you to cum with me baby" I nod " fuck baby cub!! Cub now baby girl!" I scream and cum "FUCK DADDYYYY" my back arches off the bed and collapses back down.

He pulls out and lays next to me grabbing me by my waist and pulling me close and whispering in my ear "you all I could ever need your so amazing and beautiful I love you, I wouldn't want anyone else" I smile softly and turn to him kissing him softly " I love you too" we lay there next to each other just enjoying each other's company.