Story Idea 52

Kill La Kill x Fallen Angel Trap Male Reader

Plot:

A/n: This story takes place in an Alternate Universe of the Canon Highschool DxD anime, and the universe of my Highschool DxD story, "The Delusional Devil." Also, Y/n has the powers of Giorno Giovanna's Stand Gold Experience.

Y/n is the illegitimate son of Raynare, a fallen angel, and a human male, thus making him half human and half Fallen angel. Although his birth name is Y/n Angevin, he changes it to Y/n L/n, to represent the last name of the man who changed his life.

Y/n is completely unaware of his blood of a fallen angel, only knowing that after he reached age ten, he started to grow black wings on his back. Also unbeknown to the boy, he has a very powerful Sacred Gear. After he learns about his Sacred Gear, he leaves his house to go train and gain more power.

On the day he comes home, finds that both of his parents were killed by an unknown person. After doing some research, he finds out it was someone associated with Ragyō Kiryūin, the head of Revocs. With this information in mind, Y/n infiltrates Honnōji Academy, and plans to rise to the top and exact his revenge on Ragyō Kiryūin.

This is Y/n's Golden Wind of change, and he's not going to lose his way, not to anyone.

-------------------------------------------------

Sacred Gear: Life Bringer

Appearance:

(A/n: Gauntlet Above is on both hands)

Sacred Gear Abilities:

Speed Enhance: Allows user to punch at speeds greater than that of an ordinary human.

Live Giver: Allows user to infuse life energy into an inorganic object, and transforming it into any living organism that the user chooses.

Life Shot: If user hits a target with this attack, their senses will go berserk, making them see, feel, and think things that aren't actually happening.

Flesh/Organ Creation: Allows user to create new body parts from inorganic objects. It is not healing, as it only replaces the damage given.

Life Sensor: Allows user to detect life energy