Story Idea 92 (Girlfriend, Girlfriend)

Girlfriend, Girlfriend AU x Male Trap Reader

Plot:

Year 2222. In this time, birthrates have somehow hit an all-time low, in a way that was never seen before. Now if that wasn't enough, due to technology, kids don't know how to and so to combat this, and keep the human race from going extinct, the government created a system that arranges marriage between those who would be not only the most compatible, but be able to have children together.

Around a century after the marriage law was founded, it has stayed in tact, not because of some stupid reason that it doesn't work, but all age groups have liked it, especially the ones who have a hard time even talking to others.

Now Y/n, our main character, has a great friendship with Saki, who has helped him out ever since her arrived in Japan from America. However, something shocks them both, as when they take the test, which will help them find their ideal partner, something peculiar happens. They match, but there's one addition. That catch being Y/n has TWO ideal partners.

Y/n was given a very hard choice. Choose between the two, and have one become his girlfriend/Future Bride, or date both of them at the same time, since this has never happened before. Y/n, not wanting to hurt either of their feelings, chooses option 2, and since Y/n is living alone, due to him being a foreign exchange student, both Saki and Nagisa (Not the one from Assissnation Classroom) begin living at his house, in order to boost their relationship.

Now Y/n goes through a very odd school life, as he, Saki, and Nagisa now have to experience the difficulty of having their love triangle relationship.