Story Idea 122 (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 x Isekai)

A/n: This idea came in when I was in one of my college classes. I don't know if I'll do the idea, though. And it was inspired by MoonWingJ's story, "The Fall of Innocence", and the song "Drifting Soul" from the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Game! I'm just putting the whole story in a different world.

Trap Reader x Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Fantasy AU

Plot:

Y/n wasn't a very popular student, as when he was accused for a sexual crime he didn't commit, everyone started bullying him, and his teachers, much less his own family, wanted to help him. He is an anime enjoyer, and is jealous of Isekai Protagonists, as they are taken away from their lives, and get to live better ones, and since the accusations became what they were, he wanted to become one.

Luckily, when he is sent to detention for something he didn't do, again, he and almost the worst members of the school were sent to a fantasy world, which really made Y/n happy. However, his dream is cut short as the others get super OP abilities, while Y/n only gets a stronger version of Fire and Light Magic, as well as being able to wield any weapon possible.

This, alongside the others telling everyone in the castle started spreading some nasty rumors about Y/n, which caused him to be socially isolated again. However, this changes when a mercenary group called Torna request for the Heroes aid in a job. They do take the job, and get on an ancient ship, with the heroes shocked with it's technology.

Y/n opens the ship, as he is the only one whose able to do it for some reason. It's there that Y/n notices a girl, and a sword that he's actually seen in some of his own dreams before. But as he touches the sword, one of the members kills him, much to Y/n's shock and to the joy of his tormenters.

It's through the after-life that Y/n meets Pyra, one of the Two Legendary Living Weapons, aka Blades, known as the Aegis. During this, Pyra makes a request of Y/n. To take her to Elysium, her home. Y/n agrees to this, as it would be the adventure he always wanted. So with that, Pyra resurrects Y/n through her Core Crystal, and Y/n becomes Pyra's New Driver.

Now, Y/n leaves the others, after a short scuffle upon the ship, and aiding with Former Member of Torna, Nia, the quest towards the land of Elysium begins!

---------------------------------------------

Y/n's Appearance:

Loves: Isekais

Likes: Anime, Manga, Video Games, Pyra

Dislikes: Torna, His Bullies, The Kingdom that summoned him, and School

Hates: His Family and everything about his old world

-------------------------------------

Y/n's Partner: Pyra