Chapter: 6

I woke up...She's not here anymore. My Alyssa left while I was sleeping, so I called Xander, my friend, to check her current location, and I'm grateful because they found where she is, but "why in a school?" She probably isn't teaching kids in kindergarten because she's working for me, right..? Oh God, I don't know what to think anymore, so I hurriedly went to my car and drove there quickly.

I'm now looking at her car. I see her patiently waiting for "a kid..?" I suppose. After a few minutes, she got out of the car and went inside the school gate. I want to hug and kiss her, but I just can't. Right now, we're not okay since I know she's still mad at me. I still love her, though, no doubt about that.

I saw her hug the Quadruplets..."Her brothers and sisters?" No, I guess they're someone close to her.

The teacher I saw was fuming mad because one of the kids punched the other due to kissing his sister. I walked slowly towards them when the "dad" of the boy said something about Alyssa.Wait, what the heck, Alyssa has children now?. But when I was about to walk closer, she defended herself, saying, "That's my baby."

After that, she told the kids to go outside to play because their conversation was for adults only. As I took a few more steps, Mrs. Sanchez asked, "So, Ms. De Castro, where's the father of the quadruplets?"

"What's going on?"

"I'M THE FATHER OF THE QUADRUPLETS."