Chapter: 3

Lucas POV

I think she mistakenly thinks that the girl who just left earlier is my "slut," but no. It seems like that girl thought I would pursue her and fall for her.

Yes, she looks like she's done something with me, but I promise to myself that my Alyssa is the only one who owns my body, heart, and mind.

When I turned around, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, "Alyssa, my baby"

When she blurted out my name, it made my whole system shut down. I lost myself in fantasizing about her until I remembered my plan.

I need her. I want her by my side every minute. I should see her every second, not just every minute.

"You can sit now, Miss...?" I said, and she stared at me like she was frozen, not moving.

You can do this, Lucas. I reassure myself.

When she remembered that I told her to sit, she sat down, my "Alyssa."

"So, Miss, what's your name?"

~

SH*T!!!!!! Why out of all the possible new bosses, does it have to be him? "Hey girl, haven't you moved on yet?" You're so stupid!

"Ha...?" You're so dumb, Alyssa!!! Seriously?! You're so stupid for asking, I said to myself angrily.

"Pretend like you don't know him... Right!? Now you're being smart!"

"Uhm... Hello, Mr. Ferrer, I'm Alyssa De Castro, 21 years old."

"Oh, yeah, now sit, Miss De Castro. Let me introduce myself," Lucas said.

"I'm Lucas Dave Ferrer, the CEO of this company. It's good that your former boss already introduced me."

I couldn't respond because I saw a small purple mark on his neck.

~

Lucas became alarmed when he realized what the woman in front of him was looking at.

He quickly covered the small, reddish-purple hickey on his neck with his palm, pretending it was itchy.

"F*ck that woman! What the hell did she put on my neck? My girl looks curious now. I'm f*cking dead!"