Special Chapter 1

"Family Day"

This day has finally arrived, and I feel so blessed now that my family is complete. Mamang, Papang, and Kuya are here to join us for the first Family Day with the quadruplets, along with my one and only husband.

We rode in a van driven by Mang Rine, one of Lucas's drivers. Since there were many of us to transport, my spouse and I decided to take the van, as there were nine of us, including Mang Rine, making it a total of ten passengers.

Earlier, Lucas suggested we use a sports car, but I told him we should stick to the van because there were four babies with us, and I was concerned about drawing attention or being late for Family Day. I didn't want Mamang and Papang to wonder why we took so long or to be caught in any unexpected situation. So, we opted for the van. Despite my attempts to act cute and playful, Lucas didn't pay any attention to me. Instead, our children were giggling and laughing at me.

I felt like I wasn't being seen as their mother, *sigh*. "Lucas, pay attention to me," I tried to act cute, but he remained indifferent. Maybe later I'll have to coax him. "HAHAHAH, my evil laugh," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

I just let him stare straight ahead, his gaze cold. "Well, suit yourself," I muttered, leaving him alone and not bothering him further.

Mamang and Papang were asleep, while Kuya was smiling at his cellphone. "Kuya, someone's making you smile there, yieee," I teased him, and his smile vanished as he glared at me, continuing to text whoever it was.

Meanwhile, the quadruplets were laughing at me earlier, but from the looks on their faces, they seemed super excited. Lira had put on various makeup and lip gloss, while her twin sister, Lara, just smiled at her older sister as if she found her extremely beautiful.

As for my boys, they each have their own interests in life. Si Liyro ay may hawak na..

ROSAS?

"Ha! My baby Liyro has someone he's courting?" I teased him, which made him roll his eyes at me.

"Ha! You all have such attitudes towards me, huhu, I'll tell Mamang ," I pretended to cry and looked back in the van where Mamang and Papang were sleeping.

"Ano bayan, Mamang and Papang are still asleep."

"Good, Mommy, you can't tell Lola that I'm being rude to you, bleh."

Ha! This child is so mean to his beautiful mother, huhu.

As for Lorenz, he was sitting in the front next to Mang Rine, telling him various things that seemed to amuse Mang Rine, even though they weren't really funny. So, I turned back to my hubby and quickly kissed him on the lips, making him look at me.

Lucas blushed and looked lovingly at his wife, who was wearing white today and trying to act cute.

Earlier, he was annoyed because he wanted to have his wife all to himself, but she didn't want that. "Too bad, I didn't score," the mischievous thoughts in his mind said.

"At least I have my wife this whole night," Lucas said to himself, smiling foolishly and his grin reached his ears.

"Wife, I'm sorry that I didn't give you my attention," Lucas finally said to his wife, looking at her with love in his eyes.

"It's okay, I know you're always being silly. In fact, you're even sillier with me. And what's with your baby act? Maybe you already have another woman, huh? That's why you're ignoring me because you don't love me anymore and you don't want to deal with my cute behavior even though I'm cute," Alyssa went on a long rant to her husband, whose mouth was left hanging open because he didn't pay attention to Alyssa for a few minutes, and she had so much to say.