He bullies you and finds your diary (Ashton Part 2)

You woke to a strange headache from all the mental screaming in the comfort of your own bed. You felt a dip beside you on the bed as you turned over, seeing that bush of Amber curls buried in his knees. "A-Ashton?" You said, slowly. His head shot up. "Y/N. You're awake..thank god..Look I'm so-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You've made my life shit the past what? Like 10 years?? You can't just cut it with 'sorry' Ashton." You were now standing above him as he looked at you with sympathy and hurt clear in his eyes. "I-I don't know what I was thinking...I just....I love you.." You stood there, taken aback by what he said. "I'm sorry, what? You..you love me?" He nodded, unsure of what to say. "You don't-You don't LOVE me..You can't love me..you hate me..WHATEVER GAME YOU'RE PLAYING, ASHTON, YOU CAN STOP." You yelled at him. "Thi-This is no game, Y/N....I love you. I never told you because I just thought that maybe trying to hurt you would shake my feelings away, but I can't. So I make it worse everyday..thats why I hook up with girls, to make myself believe that there are other girls better than you...but that's the thing...there is NO ONE else better than you." He walked closer to you, smiling a little. "I'm sorry I poured glue on your head. I'm sorry I ruined your lunch. I'm sorry I TPed your house. I'm sorry I shredded your state essay. I'm sorry I broke your phone twice. I'm sorry for everything..but mainly, I'm sorry for giving you such a shit life and not thinking anything of it. You're so beautiful and worth something more than gold. I don't know what I was thinking..I wasn't thinking is the issue. Forgive me..please.." You looked up at him, tears streaming down your face. "I-I...love you too." You smiled as he went to kiss everyone of your scars. Each one named after each insult he calls you. 6 months later as you're clean and the scars are nearly gone completely, you and Ashton are together and in love. Your uncle was in jail for drunk driving and hitting someone, so you lived with Ashton in his flat alone. You're happy.