The type of couple you two are (Au series)

Ashton- You two were the casual couple, meaning everything done as a couple was done causally. Holding hands was automatic. You guys just walked toward each other from a different class and laced your fingers together bringing up conversation. Everyone knew you guys to be a normal couple, not wanting all the attention and you two being regular smart kids who had great friends was nothing but normal and adorable. You guys were romantic when you were alone. Not wanting to bring up any banter about what you did over the weekend together;)

Calum- You guys were the sweet musical couple. Always winning the talent show, volunteering to play in front of the music class. You were like Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical. You both had great voices and always sang with, to, or for each other. You stayed after school to play the piano together leading to sweet kisses on the earlobes as you two were pushed together. Sometimes, instead, going to Cal's house so he could teach you some more guitar. Holding you from behind, engulfing your body with warmth, comfort. His hands on your knuckles as his fingers wrapped around to place them on yours that were on the small white dots. Opposing hand strumming the chords. You guys were too adorable at school. Too cute to be forgotten. He always seems to be holding your hand when walking down the halls or up the stairs.

Luke- You guys were the popular couple. Everyone knew who you were. They always commented on how adorable you two were. You two literally get it all the time, being told that you're too cute together. The teenage girls obsess over you two as the guys try to be Luke and wonder how he got an amazing girl like you, constantly asking for tips.

Michael- You two were the kind of couple that doesn't need explaining. It was self-explanatory at how disgustingly adorable you two were💕