You don't like what he does during sex ( He's demanding, Lashton)

Ashton- You and Ashton woke up horny, surprisingly, and wanted to satisfy yourselves. See, Ashton was the kind to yell and demand and 'punish' which you hated. He loved to use the ropes and the handcuffs. You only wanted to have normal, sweet, and passionate sex. He picked you up by the waist and roughly kissed you as you moaned. It wasn't in pleasure, it was in pain as he had literally smashed and pushed his lips on yours ending in a hard kiss. He bit your lip hard which, in a way, turned you on. He grabbed your wrist and yanked you to the bedroom from the kitchen where he left your guys' omelets on the plates. He plopped you on the bed, ripping his shirt off then your tank top and lace panties. He pulled his pants off of his legs. After moments of just touching, he went to rummage through the dresser, pulling out the lubricant, the handcuffs, and the whip. He forcefully pushed you on the bed and started to grab your hair. "Ashton.." You moaned. You didn't like what he was doing. He slammed your back to the head board, hitting your head. "Ow.." You muttered. He attached the cuffs to either end and then to your tiny wrists. He pulled the whip out and made you turn a bit before slapping your bum with the thick rope. He grabbed your thighs as you winced at the touch of his fingers on your bruises from last week. You turned back around as he made you. He slowly crawled up to you, his brown, curly locks, lay on his sticky, sweaty forehead. He snatched your waist, pulling you forward. "If you moan, you get punished." He growls in your ear. He sticks himself deep in. Shoving his whole length in, he starts pounding. You moaned loud, forgetting about the rule he set. He stopped and quickly pulled himself out. "Naughty bitch. I told you that you would get punished. You have to receive the consequences." He growled again. He went for the whip again. As he was fixing the leather tassel, you somehow ripped the cuffs off you as they were as tight as they could go, but thank god for your tiny hands. You pulled your panties on, and slipped a Nirvana shirt over your head as Ashton had his back to you. "No." You said firmly. "Well, I guess you're gonna get it bad th-" He turned around to see you already pulling on a pair of sweats. "I don't like it. I don't like it when you call me bitch, I don't like when you cuff me to the head board or when you use the painful whip. He hurts, especially when you 'punish' me." By now, he pulled his shorts back on and dropped the whip, rushing to you. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, it's just that, I know that neither of us are as experienced as the stupid hunks and bimbos in the world and when I looked up ways to pleasure a girl or ten her on, the article said that girls love dominance on the males side. I just thought you might think it was hot. I'm sorry. I promise you, I had no idea you felt this way." He looked like he meant it. "Ash, you haven't seen the bruises and cuts you leave on me? The boys and all my friends have asked me if you're abusive and I say no. They don't believe me though because when they ask where I got the marks, I have to say that it's personal." You softly tell him. "I prefer sweet and passionate. With love, not dominance." He looks up at you, a smirk rising upon his face. "Lets do that another day. For now, we've got a cuddle session awaiting." You smiled as he brought you down to your shared couch.

Luke- You were drunk as Luke was sat next to you on the couch. He rubbed your back as you threw up in a bag. "Shit.." You whispered. "Hey baby.." Luke's head snapped up. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Wanna do something tonight?" His eyes turned a different shade in an instant as he got up and pulled your weight up with him. He pulled you upstairs. He started to peel your clothes off as his fingers were making their way to your sensitive area. "Mmmmm.." You moaned. It was unexplainable, the pleasure. "Lay down." He snapped. He touched every inch of your body until you started begging for more. "Do it, please!" He groaned. "Ugggh, shut the fuck up!" You were quick to sober up. You gasped. He slapped your bum until it was red. He slammed himself into you until you couldn't feel your legs. "Make noise, and you get it." You wanted to cry, the pain was so bad, the dominance. "Stop, Luke!" He sped up instead. "I..I..said shut the fuck...up.." He could hardly focus on talking. "You're hurting me! Luke please stop!" It was out of hand now. He wouldn't stop. "LUKE!" He finally stopped. "What?!" He was annoyed. "Pull out." He was quick to do so. You grabbed some leggings on the floor and some random sweatshirt of Luke's. "What are you doing?" He sat there naked on the bed. "I can't believe it." You muttered to yourself. You walked out the best you could, but could barely walk. He pulled sweats on and rushed downstairs where you were walking with pain. "Baby, baby, what's wrong?" He was worried. "You, Luke. I can hardly walk. You hurt me so badly, I told you to stop." He combed his fingers through his hair as he felt guilty. "Baby...I..I am so sorry.." He came and engulfed you as he saw your face as you winced. "..sorry" You smiled as he had a look of sorrow in his eyes. "Forgive me?" You looked at him for a while. "Please?" You giggled as he was nervous. "Ok, but can we try again tomorrow? Softer?" He nodded. "Of course, beautiful, lets get to bed and we can watch whatever." He smiled. ".American Horror Story?" You smirked. "You know that scares me." You pouted. "Fine.." He chuckled.