"Im jealous!" (Luke)

He was driving you to your family's house for lunch. He finally arrived as you unbuckled your seat belts. He knocked as your mom came to the door. "Hi, guys! Come in, Y/N, your father came too. He wanted to meet Luke and see you." You smiled widely, "Yay!" You rushed in. "Sorry, she's been jumpy all day." Your mom laughed. "Oh, she was the same way when she was younger." Luke smirked at the thought of you. You spotted your dad with your sister. "Daddy!" You ran to him. "Hey, baby girl, where's this lucky boy who's ankles I'll be breaking?" He hugged you as you giggled. "He's over here." You went and grabbed Luke. "See! Told you!" Your dad smirked. "You did tell me and I guess you were right. I owe you 25. 25 more when you marry." Luke chuckled. "What's up?" He was confused. "I bet him $25, that I'll be your girlfriend. He bought the album for Christmas one year and I told him Christmas mourning-" Your dad joined in. "One day, I'm gonna be Luke Hemmings girlfriend." Your dad said mimicking you. "Yes, so get your wallet." You all laughed. "Where's everyone else?" You asked. Your mom escorted you to the backyard where everyone was chilling around the pool. "I'm Y/D/N, how are you?" Your dad said, shaking Luke's hands. "Luke, I'm doing great actually, you?" He said back. "I'm pretty good, I hope you take care of my princess. If you don't-" Luke started to get weak in his knees. "Daddy. I gave him the application for permission to date me, don't worry. He knows." He chuckled, "Ok," He patted Luke's shoulder. Your brother and sister walked out and hugged you. "Hey guys." They smiled. "Hey. Hi Luke," Your sister said flirtatiously to Luke. "Excuse me?" You said as Luke blushed. "What?" She smirked, innocently. "If you think I'm okay with the fact that you're gonna be a bitch and act innocent, think again." She rolled her eyes. "She just said hi, honey." Your mom said. "No, mother. Did you not hear the way she said it or the way she even LOOKED at him?" You were starting to get mad. After about 15 minutes of insults, your sister went to far. "I wasn't the depressed teenage suicidal emo freak." She went to far this time. "I-I can't believe you...just said that..." You felt tears streaming down your face. You immediately slapped her cheek. "You bitch." You walked out as Luke followed. "I am SO sorry." He said before turning back around. "Y/N! Wait!" He went after you. He was too fast as you ran. You stopped at the car, getting in. The whole car ride was silent. You finally got home and rushed in. "Y/N, stop!" You turned around. "What, Luke?! Do you want to give me an insult too?" He was wide eyed. "No! Y/N, why did you slap her? Wait..no, why did you start anything?" He said. "I just..I don't know!" You said. "Yes you do, now tell me." He knew something was wrong. "I'm jealous, okay?!" You yelled at him. "J-Jealous..?" He was confused as he had no idea what you meant. "What are you talking about being jealous?" He asked. "I'm just..jealous.." You looked down at your shoes before speaking again. "They always got the gifts and the love and the friends and I got a couple of shirts and 2 friends for 6 years. It wasn't until the end of fifth grade when I decided on getting real friends, but of course, they only came to be with my siblings. My sister was just too cute or my brother was so obnoxiously adorable. They used me. I....I didn't have a boyfriend before you. She always ruined my chances by getting in the way. She was a flirt to everyone, so I ate my pain. They were always the thin, skinny ones. The nice ones. They said I was a bitch and that it was for no reason. Well, I'm jealous. They're better than me at everything." You finally spoke to Luke about your problem. He walked up to you, slowly wrapping your small, fragile body in his arms. He kissed the top of your head. "I'm glad I'm your first love. You're my angel and I'll never forget it and I hope you don't either. You're beautiful, don't doubt it. You're so sweet, they didn't know and that's okay. Your sister, look, I'm sorry to say it, but she was fake. Her bleach blonde hair, her dark eyes, she was fake. I know you don't like it, but it's life. We deal with plastic and we deal with glass. I love you so much and no one, not even your sister can change that."