Sleepovers with the boys (Michael)

With Michael, it was always games and mischief. You were at your best friends flat and he had bought a bunch of food for different challenges. He had suggested multiple things, but most of them were either too dangerous, disgusting, messy, or too child like. "No, Michael. My parents will kill me if this game doesn't." you said, sternly, but amusing. "Well, ok, fine. We won't do the chubby bunny challenge. Or the sardine challenge. Or food fear factor.... Or the.... try not to die game...Oh! I bought some cinnamon. What about the challenge to follow that?" He cheered as he thought of the idea. "Sure. I'm up for it." Ashton had looked up from his phone. "Here are the spoons." Luke handed everyone a metal spoon as you got the feeling in your throat. "This isn't going to be very appetizing." You said, worried. "Ok. So this is a fair amount, so give me your spoons. I've gotta to fill them up." Michael pointed to the cinnamon pile on his spoon. "Ok. Ready?" Calum asked as he started to eye his cinnamon-filled spoon. "Pft, no." You mumbled. "1....2....3!" Everyone, including yourself, put the spoon in their mouths. "This is foul!" Ashton shouted. All you saw was an orange-brown cloud being blown out of his mouth so fast it was as if it were animated or blurred. "Holy shit." He grabbed a water as he used a random towel to wipe his tongue. You were getting ready to spit it out, but if you wanted to impress your crush, Michael, you would have to finish it off and swallow. "Oh my god. Ugh." Luke and Calum blew theirs out as Ashton was still coughing and sputtering, the two boys joining him. "This is pretty nasty, Y/N." Michael tried to say. "Yeah, it is." You said giggling but gagging like before. "I-I can't do this." You said forgetting about impressing him. "Oh my god." You blew the cinnamon out of your mouth with loud chokes coming out after wards. "I won!" Michael yelped. "That's pretty impressive. Now can you spit that out?" he looked at you skeptically. "Wwwhhyyyy?" He teased. You gathered your guys and spilled them out. "Because I love you and I want to kiss your cinnamon invested lips, Mike." You acted as if you were joking and rolled your eyes turning around to walk away. Michael was quick to spit it out and turned you around. He held your waist and looked deeply into your eyes. "I love you too." He kissed you passionately. "It's about time, you lovebirds united!" Calum acted dramatically shocked, as the other boys fake gasped. You and Michael turned away and stared into each others eyes. You shook your head playfully as he leaned in again and kissed once more before setting up sleeping bags.