hello friends 420 blaze it.

it's actually 6/15/22. every day is 420 with the right attitude and supplies. im about to take a fat ol' dab. I have this rig I call "chitty chitty bang bang". it bangs the chitty chitty outta me.

its me. this random fantasizing writer, back at it again. head in the clouds. you surely remember me in the back of your mind when you see the cover of my preference book. I know a part of you still cringes when you remember we call them "preferences". its just weird. they're called imagines. anyway, im knee deep in my twenties now or sumn and I don't really keep up with 5SOS but I listen to every song they release nowadays multiple times as soon as its out. that's good enough, yeah? lol who knows. we're all just living and riding the wave. anyway, my baby self wrote some gnarly stories that I started almost 10 years ago and im in the process of intensely editing and revising. I feel like if im going to have a piece of myself out in cyberspace like this, my bitch ass better make it worth reading. it defeats the purpose of it being a "memoir" of my adolescence but who gaf? not i. I want it to look, feel, sound good for your eyeballs and ear drums. I have nothing to prove by letting my old stories sit, unrevised, poorly written, and rushed. It is my goal to rewrite this entire book WELL. I will do it, biznatches. stay tuned. ew I hate when people say that. "stay tuned" ok you're not Disney channel OR the radio. but stay tuned.

much love <3