Scents

Michael:
Yours: You smell like fresh baked bread and sugary substances. To him, you smell like home.
His: He smells like clean laundry and twilight acadia with a little bit of a sugary smell. He smells clean and tidy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Calum:
Yours: You smell like the strawberry and citrus conditioner you use every other night to wash your hair with. You have a small scent of lavender because of the bath salts you used once.
His: He smells like a boy and kiwi and sometimes he smells like warm vanilla.

________________________________________________________________________________

Luke:
Yours: You smell like apples and cinnamon due to that being your favourite scent. You bought the gum, the hand soap, and hand sanitizer. You smell like more of a crisp apple scent, according to Luke.
His: He smells like daisies and cologne. He knows how much cologne grosses you out, so he always puts a small dab on the back of his neck. He mainly uses a fruity-floral soap that no one really knows the scent and starts smelling like a fresh fruit basket when he gets out of the shower.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ashton:
Yours- You use both his and yours favourite scent on you. 'Sunset by the pool' it was a special summer body mist. You came home smelling like a margarita and flowers. He couldn't stay away from you afterwards.
His- He strangely smells like Cotton Candy and Pretzels. It was a very special mixture he did just for you.