Random Couple Moments

Luke- You had been taking a nap and woke up hearing a loud noise on the kitchen. "What the hell?" you said, being curious as curious can be. You heard the blender going and got up from your spot on the couch. You heard a running sound and knew it was Luke. "Luke? Why were you using the ble- What the fuck?!" you walked over the wood and toward the counter. There was a bunch of scratches on the door as well as the fridge being open, there was a big mess of chocolate and a bunch of just purple, like blue berries (hehe) or black berries. You were mentally freaking out, not knowing what to do. You raced toward your shared room and opened the door. You sighed and saw Luke sitting on the bed under the duvet pretending to sleep. "Luke. What were you doing?" you asked him. "Ok, I know you're awake." You sighed. You started cursing under your breath. "Luke." You said raising your voice. He poked his head from under. "Yes, my beautifully amazing girlfriend? What's the matter?" he said innocently. "Oh, you know what." you said, glaring at him. He looked a bit frightened. "N-No..what happened?" he said. "Lucas." you said closing your eyes and let out a big sigh. "Go clean the mess, please." you said as calm as you could. He sighed too. "Fine." he looked a little tired, but scared like before. "You're so lucky we have the good paint that doesn't scratch." You said pointing at him while he walked out.

Ashton- You were at your sisters flat watching your nephew, Zachary (I made up the name. Sorry, Hehe) with your boyfriend while your sister was at work since the daycare was closed due to there being a snow storm, but you insisted that she go to work and you watch him. He and Ashton were playing with his new Tonka trucks he got for his 4th birthday a couple weeks ago. You were going to make them each some hot chocolate in the kitchen and was waiting for the kettle to heat up the drinks. "Which twuck do you wanna be, A-Ast-ton?" It was adorable how he tried to say his name. "Can I use this orange one, bud?" Ashton asked him. "Shoowa. If you wanna." Zachary said. "Broooom, Broooom!" (Hahaha, 'I'm in me mums car, broom broom...get out me car....sorry. continue on.) Zachary stared to make truck noises as Ashton was laughing a little. "I'll be right back, ok?" He said. "Owkayy." Zachary let the 'kayy' trail. He walked toward where you were reading a book as the kettle started to whistle. You quickly turned around and poured the drinks in 2 mugs and added whip cream. "Hey, babe." Ashton said from behind you, kissing behind your ear. "Hey. Want sprinkles?" You asked him holding up the canister. "Sure. Lots of them too." You giggled and sprinkled a bunch on both. "He's so cute. He looks like you guys too. He has your guys' big Y/E/C (or any other colour) eyes. I love them." Ashton said chuckling. "I know you do. You're just like my sister. She always use to text or call just to say she loves me. I miss when she did that. She doesn't anymore though, sadly." You said a bit frowny. "Aw, that's cute. I should start doin that." He says. He turned you around after you finished with the sprinkles. "Hey." You said. He had a smirk planted. "Hi, what's your name?" He said playfully. "I just found you so god damn beautiful and I've gotta know." He brought you closer and placed his forehead on yours. He smiled widely and kissed your nose. He moved down to your lips and planted the most passionate kiss of the day onto your lips.

Calum- You were sitting on the floor in your flat just looking out the window. Calum was out buying cheese and some more flour, since you were running out and he loved your baking and you promised you would do it the next day. You were thinking about random things until Calum popped in your head. You smiled like crazy thinking about how lucky you were to be with him. It was a very snowy winter and you were sitting in one of Cal's shirts and a pair of your favourite leggings with some periwinkle fuzzy socks. You were sitting by the fire that was crackling and burning, giving a warm feeling that made you tingle along with the blushes you were feeling rising to your cheeks and the thoughts of your boyfriend. You started to wonder when he was coming home so you two could cuddle up together on the couch watching old Christmas movies. "When is he gonna be back?" You said. You were sipping on some hot tea with a candy cane it for the cute winter look. "Come on, Cal." You said, picking up your phone as looking at the time. He only left about 15 minutes ago. You heard a key in the door and jumped up and ran toward the door. "Cal!" You wrapped you arms around his neck and peppered him with pecks. "Woah, woah, baby, baby, I was only gone about 15 minutes!" He said trying to carry the bags inside. "I know. I just missed you! It's freezing!" You opened your arms again as he hugged you out if breath. He was too focused on trying to get his hat off. He shook his hair and went up to change. "Ill be back down in a sec." He ran upstairs and you could hear thumping. You giggled a little at the thought of him falling trying to slip his pants on. "Ok! Sorry!" He breathed walking down panting again. He had on a maroon sweatshirt with a black beanie and sweats. "Cuddle?" He said opening his arms wide for you now. "Yes." you said trying to stop smiling. "Aw, baby girl, show those beautiful pearly whites." He said smiling himself. You showed your teeth this time and brought him to the couch to cuddle with him. He started humming in your ear as you we played with the lose hair at the back of his head as his fingers were tangled in your head. "I love you." He said. "Yeah, I know. I'm fabulous, aren't I?" you answered sarcastically. "I was kidding, Cal. I love myself more that you do." You smiled. "No, I think I love you more." You said pretending to think about it.

Michael- I swear I can't think of any ideas now. I'm tired.