Texting the wrong boy

Ashton-

To Michelle✋🏿:
Babe, when you coming home? I bought pizza!!😍😍🍕🍕

From Michelle✋🏿:
Wtf Y/N who the hell do you think you are not even inviting me for pizza is that where you go when you suddenly disappear? Like wth.

To Michelle✋🏿:
Mike😂😂 I'm sorry, lol, that was for Ashton, but you probably already knew that. Do you wanna come over?

From Michelle✋🏿:
Hell yeah. I'm telling Ashton now. You're like the best girlfriend ever!❤️😂

To Michelle✋🏿:
Yes, Ash has told me. I'll see you when you guys get here.

From Michelle✋🏿:
Er...I might've invited the others too..

To Michelle✋🏿:
Wtf Michael.

Calum-

To Ashtonnnn😉:
Baby, I need you to come home quickly..I started my period, and I ran out of tampons..It's heavy this time..I can't leave the house and I'm not ruining my clothes waiting for you.

From Ashtonnnn😉:
Woah, Y/N. Jesus, I don't think that was for me..

To Ashtonnnn😉:
Shit, yeah, I'm so sorry. Tell Calum.

From Ashtonnnn😉:
Calum is actually out of the studio, last minute decision to run out for some new equipment and they let Calum and Luke go. Michaels going over his lines, I'll run to the store and bring you some tampons..that was so weird to type..

To Ashtonnnn😉:
Oh my god, no ash you really don't need to do that. I'll just wait for Calum☺️

From Ashtonnnn😉:
No babe, just let me, ok? I'll be there in about 10 minutes.

To Ashtonnnn😉:
Ashton, you're a life saver. Best friend in the world, OMG thank you I love you OMG. I will make sure Cal pays you back. I'm gonna cry, you're so sweet.

From Ashtonnnn😉:
No! No don't cry, it's no biggie. See you soon.

Luke-

To Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
Baby, I'm so sorry about your strings.

From Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
Woah woah..what happened to my strings?? Y/N wtf did you do to my strings? And what's with the new nickname, eh?

To Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
Nothing happened to your strings lol wrong person, that was for Luke.

From Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
Ohh.... Y/N wtf did you do to Luke's strings?

To Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
😂😂 I was helping him tune his guitar and I twisted too tight and it snapped the smaller cord. It was an accident I swear👐🏿👐🏿

From Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:

😂😂😂 Typical Y/N. OMG.

To Cal Pal👷🏽🌙:
stfu.

Michael:

To Lucas😘:
Baby, good mourning. I hope you had an amazing sleep, when you get back, I'll have that amazing breakfast I always make set up, I know you're coming at like 8 am, so I thought why not?❤️ See you at airport.

From Lucas😘:
Can I come to your house for my day back from tour instead of my mums?

To Lucas😘:
Sure, if you're planning on watching me and Michael have some home-from-tour sex.

From Lucas😘:
Hell no. I'm staying home. But I'll show Michael that text so he knows.

To Lucas😘:
Thanksssss you're the best. Oh and btw, we all know you don't have virgin eyes😉 speaking of, I'm pretty sure the MacBook has a mute button..and you have earbuds..

From Lucas😘:
Uh..😐😅😳