The type of girl they'd be with

Michelle- Michael would be with a girl that's the complete opposite of him. She wouldn't have any tattoos or piercings and she would be really short and shy. She would have most likely long curly blonde hair and have maybe a little colour. I feel like he wouldn't want a female version of him. He would want a cupcake who was polite around other people, but around him was funny and charming and too sweet. I feel like she wouldn't like Pokemon as much as he does, but have a small interest in it. His girl I bet would wear cute outfits for him and when they're alone, she would wear band shirts and sweats and have glasses. He would love seeing her in a messy bun.

Lucinda- Luke would go for an adorable little cheeky girl. She would be petite and small unlike him of course and would always make dirty jokes. She would wear almost the same outfits as him everyday. Ripped jeans, vans, and band tees. She would be a mini him. He would squeeze her cheeks as she would squeeze his and they would be the adorable couple. I personally think she would have golden brown hair. It wouldn't be too curly or too straight. She wouldn't be the talkative kind or the annoying kind, she would be classy when she needs, and sassy when she should.

Callie- Calum would be with a soft girl. I think everyone would call her cute with her adorable smile and her shoulder length brown locks. She would have the cutest freckles that dotted her nose and cheeks. I feel he would be with maybe a mixed cultured girl. He could kiss her nose everyday and he would stare at her nonstop. I just think that she would wear big framed glasses at times and have the cutest little giggle and have tiny hands. She would be so much shorter than him. She wouldn't be a skinny model, she would be average, no flat tummy, no thigh gap. She would be stubby and so cute. She would be the one the boys would tease about being small and adorable, but she wouldn't care.

Ashley- Ash would be with a girl who is just like him. They would keek everything and make fun of everyone. They would be innocent but evil and would scold anyone who swore. They would dance along to any song being played around them. They would sing 5sos songs at the top of their lungs hurting their throats, and be all jokingly mean around everyone but behind closed doors, they would be such sweethearts to each other. They would cuddle and kiss and have such soft feelings. They would be the cute couple that always made fun of the other like when he's going away on tour, they would say things like, "I won't miss you too much." or, "I'm sure Luke is just as good at cuddles as you are." But on the inside, they truly die when the other leaves. They would be like puzzle pieces.