Chapter 1

so for this book. There is probably going to be a sequel to it. This book will be about the beginning of the possible Kohnnie, therefor it will not be full of smut every chapter, that's for the sequel ;) just light smut in this book. I'm sorry for the short chapters in the beginning this is my first book. From chap 8 they will get liner. Enjoy, comment and like :D

--------------

~everything will be written with pov johnnie~

School sucked again, it always sucks I think. All these people showing of their girlfriends and boyfriends and kissing each other the whole time. Why can't I just be normal and be like them? I will probably still be a virgin when I'm 75.

But I had no time to think about this any longer, I had I run and catch the bus. At home Bryan will be waiting, I hope he has some nice things to talk about.

To keep my thoughts of things.

The whole bus ride I was listening to my music. I looked for the most hardcore songs to match my mood for that moment. But yeah I don't really have these kind of songs. When I get home I need to download a couple of them I think. For next time.

Ten minutes later I arrive at my bus stop. Quickly I got off and started running towards home, and Bryan. I tried to control my breath so Bryan wouldn't notice I had just been running

When I opened the door I heard Bryan screaming "Johnnie come fucking here man now!" My mood slightly improved and I started walking towards Bryan.

"What's up Bryan" I ask.

"You won't fucking believe this" he started "I fucked the neighbors" Bryan said.

"What wait the fuck Bryan is this for real?" I question him. I was slightly confused. He didn't do that right?

"No it's not but I wish it was" he said sarcastically "but I did manage to get us a trip to Las Vegas together with some friends for next week"

"O.M.G." I screamed and started hugging Bryan, "who else are all coming?"

"Well what about Deefizzy" he started enthusiastically "and Kyle of course." By the thought of Kyle I felt some weird tingling feeling in me stomach and I couldn't pay attention to what Bryan said more.

Kyle is coming I screamed inside of my head!