Chapter 2

The whole day I had been thinking about Kyle and Las Vegas.

What if Kyle likes me back. What if he doesn't. Can I just run up to him and hug him or maybe kiss him?

Fuck I want answers to these questions. Why do I have to wait two more weeks??

Maybe I could try to talk to Bryan but I'm afraid of his reaction, of course he will support me in a relationship, but with Kyle? I do and I don't want to risk it.

I don't want to lose my friends over this.

I decided to watch some Supernatural to clear my head for a moment.

I have loved Supernatural ever since somebody mentioned it.

A heard a knock on the door.

"Come in but first I want to know your porn star name." I yelled to probably Bryan. He's the only one here.

"Fuck you Johnnie I will punish you for this." he answered sarcastically. I laughed as well but stopped when I saw the serious expression he had on his face.

"What's up Bryan? Something happened?" I ask him, with a little worry.

"No, no Johnnie I just want to ask you a question, about the love of your life." He asked me.

I felt my heart beating faster, and my head was turning red.

"What love of my life" I tried to say back as confident as possible, knowing I would fail.

"You know Johnnie, me, I'm the love of your life." Bryan yelled with a childish voice. My heart beat went back to normal and I started breathing normal again.

"You?" I ask questioning. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah me who else, Kyle?" And there my heart beat went again.

"Bryan can I answer that question later, I'm watching the love of my life currently." I answer him, hoping he would go away and leave me alone.

"Have fun then don't fuck the TV too much" Bryan replied in the same childish voice as before.

"I try" I answered back while rolling my eyes.

I felt the relief when Bryan left. Why did he start asking about Kyle all of a sudden. Does he know? No that's not possible or did Kyle say something to Bryan. I actually hope so because that way I might find out if he likes me too. I just want to hug him, kiss he's perfect lips and put my hands in his hair.
When can this become reality.