Chapter 15

This story will be dedicated to thatawkwardbandfreak because I'm lazy to update my kellic which I had actual plans for about inserting her. But she is just too amazing so she also deserves to be in my Kohnnie. Check out her stories they are also AWESOME and include me *fangirl moment*

------------------

It was a very long trip to the next hotel. Well it could have been short if we didn't have to drag our luggage behind us. I have absolutely no idea what amount of stuff I take with me just a week long vacation. But these thoughts quickly went away whenever I saw Kyle in the corner of my eyes. Every time I saw him I felt a smile form on my face, because I did accomplish what I wanted here.

I got Kyle to be mine.

And he is mine, now, and for ever. Nobody can replace him, nor steal him from me.

People always say they need air to live. I need Kyle to live, and oxygen as well. But Kyle is the one for me, making myself feel worth breathing. I could never thank him enough for that.

The feeling, and reassurance he gives me. That I'm worth living, and that there are people who care about me. Especially Kyle, is amazing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" a high pitched voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I started looking around to see were the voice came from. Not that I was interested in it, because it's probably not for me, but it's always fun seeing people scream.

"Omgush, you guys are Bryan, Damon and Kohnnie. Yeah I'm an otp shipper" a girl said with a huge smile on her face, while walking towards us. Well I guess I was wrong, the scream was mend for us.

This was actually the first time somebody recognized me on the streets, except for the people in my hometown. But what was that third name? Kohnnie? Who is that? Did she mean me and Kyle?

It suddenly hit me. I have read about this online, and otp's. Johnnie and Kyle form Kohnnie. But nobody knows that it's real, unless Bryan or Damon posted about it, which I hope not. I would rather keep it for myself, just for some time. The fans will eventually get to know about it.

The girl greeted us. She was just a little bit shorten then me. She was wearing some black, ripped, skinny jeans, with a white Falling In Reverse tee above it. She definitely has a great music taste. Her unnatural colored hair was a bit tangled due to the wind, but it still looked nice.

"well hello girl I don't know yet" Bryan was the first one to say something. He had this little smile on his face, and if I know Bryan as good as I think I know him, this girl needs to be cautious. Bryan can be very lovable and caring, but when he snaps. Lets just hope this smile means the first option.

"Oh yeahh" the girl says with a lot of excitement. I wonder where she gets that excitement from. Lets just say I'm a bit jealous of that. Just a tiny bit.

"I'm Mila. I just live a few block away from here, and by accident stumbled into you guys. And omgush I'm sorry for the fangirlness, I'm sort off a big fan of all of you guys." She rambled further still with the same amount of excitement.

"Where are you guys going actually?" She asked slowly this time. "Maybe I can walk with you guys. I do know the area pretty well" it is a nice offer from her though. But seeing how Bryan is looking at her with this adoration, it might actually not be a good idea.

"Yeah sure. That's a good idea" Bryan snapped before I could reject the offer. Well sometimes you need to grant your friends something right? I tried to think positively about it.

"So where are you guys going? Can I come as well?" Mila asked with these puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes because I knew Bryan's answer would be yes. He can just not reject puppy eyes.