Chapter 13

Finally I can update. I'm home again so enjoy this next chapter. Hope it's something good ;)

Love you all, that's for reading/voting/commenting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the nervous rising with every step we take, getting closer to that Eiffel Tower. Am I sure about doing this? There are a lot of people here, not that I know them, but still. I also don't know if Kyle is okay with it. I think I should just take the gamble, and hope for the best. What's the worst thing he could do? Push me away? Scream at me? No he wouldn't do that. That would only draw more attention to us then.

"Shall we just go see the Eiffel Tower as last? I'm getting hungry, I think I could eat a whole horse after today's trip" Bryan asked us, while acting liking he was dying of hunger.

"Yeah sure, we're here so why not" I tried to say as casual as possible. Not giving anything away about my plans. I want it to be a surprise.

Soon enough the Eiffel Tower grew bigger on the horizon, and my nerves grew with it. I'm really going to do this, there is no going back anymore.

And there we were standing next to the Eiffel Tower, and the place looked more crowded then any other place we have been. I can't do this, there's too many people here, and I don't want them all looking at me.

"Hey, Johnnie are you coming with me?" Kyle asked me "just a little walk under the Eiffel Tower"
Maybe he actually had the same idea as me. It would make it easier, but I don't know for sure. And there are still all of these people here.

"Yeah, sure. Wait a second" I replied while running towards him, trying to catch up with him.

I didn't have to run far to catch up with him. Luckily because my stamina is like zero. I should start working on that some day. But now it's holiday time, which includes creating holiday fat.

"It's pretty here, don't you think" Kyle asked me after walking together for a little.

"Yeah it's really pretty here, especially with you" I answered him, and I saw Kyle's cheeks turning red, even though I couldn't see them clearly because it was getting late.

We couldn't get straight under the tip of the Eiffel Tower because there was a shop. But I didn't mind, all other spots under the Eiffel Tower were pretty, and filled with other couples. It just gives you this romantic feeling. You want to be part of it. I want to do this.

I turned my head, to look at Kyle, who was already looking at me. Our eyes met, and it gave this sparkling feeling that this was correct. And it sure would be as I brought myself closer to him. He didn't flinch back so I took that as an approval.

I brought my lips up to connect them with his. It just all felt so perfect. I felt the butterflies in my stomach coming up as our lips touched. Kyle stayed still standing, but he didn't backed down, so it's good right?

I raised my hands to cup his head in, just like I saw the other couples do here. I felt the dominance being on my side, and I liked it.

I bit his bottom lip so he would open his mouth a bit. It worked, and the next second our tongues were colliding, just as in the beginning of my dream.

This couldn't be more right. The right place and time, with the most perfect person, and I'm not even bothered by all the other people that could possible be around us right now and watching us. It's more then I could have ever dreamed of in the beginning. But yes reality is always way better then fiction, when it comes to your loved ones.

This kiss could go on forever, and I would never get bored of it.

"Hey guys!" Some screamed, not sure if it was mend for us.