Chapter 17

I'm not really capable of writing :P sorry. I just did my cae exams and I just want to write formal English now. But I can't xD. Hope it's still good.

~~~~~~~

This short vacation was coming to an ending way too soon. I didn't want to leave because leaving means leaving Kyle. He promised me we would try and make the best out of this, but what if he's wrong?

I didn't want to think about the negative side now, I just wanted to enjoy this last day I have here with Kyle.

I had no idea of time right now. I hadn't closed an eye this night, the thoughts of going home without Kyle after today wasn't right. I just want to hold him as close as possible to me as I possibly could. I never want to let go of him. He's mine now, and I want it to stay that way.

I carefully wrapped my arms around Kyle's sleeping body. He seemed so peaceful as if he had nothing to worry about. I couldn't help but smile a little at my angel called Kyle.

The slowly started to make its way through the creeks in the curtain. My body wanted to shut off and sleep, but I refused. I wanted to be awake when Kyle also wakes up, so we can spend this last day together to the fullest.

The minutes crawled away slowly. But I didn't mind. The slower it goes, the more time I have to stare at this gorgeous face.

A sudden movement in his face almost made me jump up.

"Hey" he said with rasp in his voice. Even then he still looked cute.

"Look who decided to wake up" I said, trying to hold back the smile I had on my face. He just groaned in response before turning around again.

"Hé sleepy head, come on we have a few hours left and I want to spend them with you and the rest to the fullest" I said. It was more a demand for him to get up though.

"Can't we just spend it together sleeping?" He suggested. I shook my head. Any other time I would have probably agreed to that, but not today.

"No Kyle get up, we have stuff to do" I answered him before tearing the blankets of his beds. He immediately curled up into a ball, trying to keep himself warm.

"You, you deserve to fall in a pit of lava" he growled at me.

I just laughed it off before throwing a pair of his own clothes at him. "Get ready and come with me." I sounded more like a demand. Maybe because it was a demand.

"I'll be right back" I quickly said before walking out of the room. I need to find Bryan now!

His and Damon's room wasn't that far away, but it seemed like ages away. Bryan needs to help me make this into a wonderful day. He's my friend, he would that for a friend right?

I wanted to knock on their door, but it was already open so I just walked it. Which I regretted immediately the second after.

"Stick those tongs back into your own mouth pleas" I said towards Bryan and his new girl, whose name I already forgot.

"Something wrong Johnnie?" Bryan asked me innocently, while still staring at that girl.

"Can I speak to you, alone?"

"Sure" he replied. "See you later babe?" He said to the girl before quickly kissing her lips.

"Call me" she replied, with a cute smile before walking out of the room.

"So what's up Johnnie?" Bryan asked me. I don't know if he was kind off irritated because I just crashed their make out session, or he just wanted me to speak.