Chapter 20 (final part 1)

Days went by slowly. I got one call from Kyle just before he left the hospital. He said everything was okay with him and he couldn't wait to get home. He said he missed me, and wanted to see me again as soon as possible. I said I wanted the same.

The call didn't last long. His mom had arrived, and he didn't want to tell her about us, just yet. He wasn't sure of her reaction. I told him it was okay. He said a quick bye, and hung up.

That was three day ago. I know Ohio is not just around the corner, but he could have send me a text, or called me. His twitter has been inactive as well lately. A lot of fans have been tweeting me, hoping for an explanation or something, about why Kyle is never online anymore. But I couldn't answer them, I wish I could though.

I know his family can be a little strict and stuff sometimes, but three days?! I tried calling him a few times. Maybe a lot of times but who cares. He never picks up. I always get his voice mail. It's the only way I get to hear his voice. Hi, this is the phone of Kyle, leave me a message.

I have been irritating Bryan a lot these days. He keeps telling me everything will be okay. Yeah right, for him everything got okay. He found his girl back online and now she's the only one he pays attention to. He doesn't see how much it hurts me. To see him happy with somebody he likes or loves, when I can't be happy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Bryan. But it feels so wrong. He can be happy and I can't be.

"Johnnie? Are you coming with me? Picking Mila up from the airport?" Bryan suddenly asked me, which caused me to snap out of my thoughts.
Oh yeah I did help Bryan get his girl here. It was a promise I made, and I stick to my promises.

"No, you guys can spend the day without me." I offered, but actually no matter what I'm not coming with him. I can't stand seeing happy couples all around me.

"Sure?" He questioned me. I'm sure.

"Yeah. I don't want to bother you guys. You can do all your couple-y things." I forced a fake smile on my face.

"You don't bother me Johnnie. We can do lots of stuff with the three of us." He tried to convince me. But no I'm not coming along.

"Go now, else you'll miss her! I'll be fine here. I'll watch some tv." I almost pushed him out of the door. Why can't he just go without me?

"Okay, okay I'll go. Call me if something might happen." He said as he finally left the apartment.

"I'll Bryan. No worries." Was the last thing I said before closing the door.

I rested my back against door and slowly sat down on the floor.

The silence was deafening. But it was good to be alone. Alone with my thoughts. Thoughts about everything. My mind became occupied with thoughts, negative ones. Kyle doesn't want me anymore, that's why he is 'ignoring' me.

I was brought back to reality by a buzzing sound of...MY PHONE. I quickly got up and rushed over to the place where my phone could be. The buzzing sound leading me to my phone. I eventually found it under a bunch of pillows. I quickly pressed answer, I had no time to see who called me.

"Hello?" I started unsure.

"Hey Johnnie!" I heard Damon say cheerfully. "Dude I'm currently not that far away from you, so I was wondering if you want to hang out or something? Some food, maybe a movie. You in?" He asked me. At first I was disappointed, it wasn't Kyle, but hanging out with Damon is also okay.

"Sure, but I pick the movie."

"Alright, I'll be at your apartment in about thirty minutes."

"See you soon." I said and ended the call. I threw my phone on the couch. Lets hope this will keep my thoughts of certain things. Certain things that have to do with Kyle.