•Friends Forever? •

Yet again, I'm in the car on my way to school. I wear the same old shitty uniform, Grey mid thigh skirt, white blouse, dark Grey blazer and my dark blue tie. My hair is set in a neat pony tail with a simple yellow bow set in it. My Black 'Jansport' backpack is sat on my lap as I watched trees, buildings and people pass by as Mr. Darcy drives me to school.

We final reached the large brick building with all my female peers wearing uniforms walking inside. As I thanked Mr.Darcy for his service I walked towards my school building. In the corner of my eyes I see dark blue blazers. 'Fillington All Boys College' students. They stood with some of the slutty girls from my school.

They were gossiping, laughing and socializing as I walked past them. One of the boys with light brown hair and lovely facial features were smoking as one of the familiar blondes rubbed herself against him. I was able to pin point who they were. Brittany, the high school slut that everyone knows, Lilly, the dumb bitch who follows Brittany and Cass, the one who is not only verbally abusive but also physical. I didn't know any of the boys they were talking to.

I ignored them and walked into the building. The long hallway was at my mist and I walked through casually. I saw my locker and walked towards it. I opened my locker with my code 9...2...6...7... I heard it click and I swug it open revealing my books, containers and pencil cases. I grabbed my Text Books and Notepad for my next class and I slammed my door shut. I walked through the halls again and saw a group of three giggling and talking. I approached them and gave them my daily hello.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Hey Amanda!" Kelly Beamed.

"Did you get your Math Results back?" Bethany asked.

"Ugh, no. Mr. Smith will not return them!" I said with a frustrated tone.

"Haha, I know! Do you know what I got?" she stiffled a small giggle.

"What?" Linda asked.

"A Plus! Duh!" She laughed.

"Geeze you made it sound like you got a B," Bethany smirked.

I smiled and sat down. Its not that I don't hate these girls. It's because they are smart and they think that the world revolves around them. Other peoples opinions don't matter and that we should always listen to them. Even if I get higher marks then them, they still stand all over me. They're nice and all, but I just wish I have true friends, you know?

"So you guys gonna come over tonight?" Linda asked.

"Yeah," Bethany and Kelly said in sync.

Oh, should I go or not? My parents wouldn't let me anyways. I could sneak out. No, I wouldn't do that to my parents.

"Sorry, I can't," I said yet again.

They shrugged and continued their conversation. I was quite upset, they didn't care anymore. I miss out on inside jokes and fun. My parents say that socializing ruins my study schedule and education. That's why I purely hated my parents.