• Unexpected Visit •

After another long day of school I walk straight inside the house. I rushed past the living room before my parents have got a chance to talk to me. I haven't spoken to my parents for a week, I tried my best to avoid them. But obviously I have to face them during dinner ect.

I rush up to my room without a word and shut the door. I quickly stripped myself of my clothes and changed into my PJ's. The only PJ's I was allowed to have was a grannie nighty. Mum wouldn't even let me have a t-shirt and shorts. I sat on my desk and opened my Laptop. I browsed the internet for a while and I hear music coming from Ben's room. I bobbed my head along to the rhythm of the music coming through my window. I looked at my alarm clock and see that it was 7:25pm. I kept focusing on my computer when I hear a knock on my window.

I spun around and I see the the boy with the brown shaggy hair. Ben. He smirked at me with his gorgeous smile and I stood up as he entered my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just thought I would pay a little visit," He said as he paced around my room.

"Oh..."

He waltzed around my room looking at my dolls, pictures, ornaments and books.

"Nice room, very pink" He complemented.

"Yeah well, its what my parents want," I mumbled.

I looked down at my hands nervously and realized that I was wearing the grannie nighty. I wrapped my arms around my chest and cleared my throat softly.

"Whats with you're parents anyways?" He asked.

"I don't know? They were always like this," I said, embarrassed.

"Wow, they're no fun."

"Yeah," I smiled a little.

He sat down on my bed and looked at me up and down.

"I assume you have no fun what so ever."

"I have fun," I mumbled.

"Sure you do," he grinned.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't," he laughed.

"Then why are you here?"

"You know-" He said standing up.

"-A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sitting here alone," He grinned at me.

He started to walk closer to me and my heart was pounding.

"I might as well give you some company," He said as he was getting closer to me.

Ben's face was centimeters from mine and I could feel his breath trickle my lips and nose. I got instant butterflies.

He sighed and smiled at me.

"I better go gorgeous," he smiled.

He walked to the window and spun around before he exited.

"By the way Amanda, you look sexy in those PJ's," he winked and left.

My cheeks were burning red from his remark.