• Take Me Away •

I woke up with the sun in my eyes and smoke filling my nostrils. Why is my window open? I pushed myself up and saw Ben sitting on my open window sill smoking a fag.

"Seriously Ben?" I groaned getting up.

He flicked his head into my direction and smirked.

"Good morning gorgeous," he said and took another drag.

"If you have a desperate need to smoke, don't do it here," I said and pulled myself out of bed.

He chuckeled and kept smoking. I rolled my eyes and walked into my closet.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10 am," he said and I pulled out some jeans, and a white V neck.

Once I took off my shirt, Ben barged in. I covered myself and he just laughed.

"Ben!" I yelled

"What? Why are you so uncomfortable?"

"Maybe because I'm half naked!" I yelled again.

He put his hands up in defense and I quickly slipped my V neck on.

He walked to the window and he motioned for me to come with him.

"Ben, I can't leave," I said and he frowned.

"Do you want help or not?" He said and started to climb down the tree.

I was battling my thoughts. What if my parents found out? What if I get hurt? I slipped on my black flats and ran down to the window. I looked down and saw Ben leaning against the tree waiting for me.

I took a deep breath and started to climb down. I took every step slowly and luckily I haven't slipped. I looked down and saw that I was close to the ground. I took another step and I slipped.

My whole body weight fell backwards and I let out a small squeak. A pair of strong arms caught me and we met eyes. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

He placed me onto my feet and he took my hand. Where is he taking me?