• Change •

"Just hold still, I know what I'm doing," Ben said and I tried my best to stand still.

"Why would I trust you with hair dye Ben?" I said and turned towards him.

"I'm a pro, okay?" He said and scouped the clump of dye in his hands.

"Turn around Amanda," he smiled and I turned around.

I watched him in the mirror as he dumped the whole lot in the top of my head. I screamed a little as he rubbed it all in like Shampoo. The cold dye made me shiver and Ben just laughed at my misery.

He let go of my head and started to check for patches.

"I think you're all good," he said and washed his hands.

The brown hair I knew was gone, my whole life I have kept my natural hair. But now its gone forever.

"Good bye boring old brown," I said and I motioned Ben to leave.

"Awh, can't I join you for the shower," he smirked and grabbed my hips so he could pull me closer to him.

I shook my head and he walked away with an adorable pout.

Ben walked out of my bathroom and closed the door behind him. I quickly got undressed and I got in the shower. The water ran down my body and was a thick black colour from the dye. The strong scent of chemicals flared my nostrils as I thought of the chemicals burning through my hair and scalp.

Once most of the dye was out I turned off the water and hopped out. I wrapped by hair into a coloured towel. And dried myself off.

Ben's P.O.V

I layed down on Amanda's pink silk bed and I was lost in my thoughts as I looked up at the roof.

I genuinely can't believe I'm attracted to this girl. Naturally she's not my type, she's smart, I'm not, she's got a rich family, I don't, she has the world in her hands, I don't and she has a bright future, I surely won't.

Its like she's under my skin, I can't take my mind off of her. I try my best to think other things, but... Her smile, just won't go away. Hell, I even tried thinking about Brittany blowing me last weekend and I couldn't help but think of Amanda.

Amanda.

Whenever I hang out with Brittany, I feel terrible. It feels like I'm cheating or something. That's impossible. It's not like we're dating or anything. Or at least I wish we did.

I heard a loud noise come from the bathroom and it took me out of my deep thoughts for a second. Oh, its a blow dryer.

God I can just imagine her new hair. It would suit her. It make her even more attractive. Damn. I better stop thinking about her in that way, before I get too excited.

I heard the door open and I shot up with a smile that was spread across my face the entire time. My jaw just completely dropped. Wow black hair is way better brown.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I giggled at his response to my appearance. His jaw was hanging wide open as he looked at me up and down. I had a moment of realization that I was wearing a towel.

"Oh shit!" I said and scurried to the bathroom.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He grabbed my wrist and I spun around.

He looked me dead in the eyes as I was completely locked I to his.

"You look... So beautiful Amanda," he said looking a bit nervous.