Meeting [Chapter 8]

TW: This chapter will include Swearing
if you're uncomfortable with it, I suggest you to skip this chapter

__________________________________________________________

(Hunter's POV)

I got off of my bed, sighed and looks at the time immediately "4 AM, Saturday.." i mumble. I took a shower then wore my usual Golden Guard armor/uniform and mask,, again the blonde ahoge on my hair sticking out, I looked at the mirror and look at my uniform it's not as white as it used to look like when it's new but, I guess I can't complain.

I open the door on my room.. empty hall is the first thing i see when I open the door. Well, my room was a private hall with another door and no one is allowed to enter it unless the Emperor commands them to tell me something. I opened the door which is pretty big, then see a few scouts.. well it's not as crowded in the afternoon since some of them are probably still asleep, lazy dorks.

I walk around the castle and then seeing Kikimora in front of me, she stopped walking but since she's in front of me I stopped walking, too. "The Emperor says you'll have a meeting with the coven head leaders at 10.." She mumbled, trying to keep her sanity up. I answered with an okay and then she contunies to walk, after that the Captain of the Scouts walked up to me, "Golden Guard, your paper works is at the meeting room, since you're going to have a meeting.." They said, i nodded and simply contunied walking, to the meeting room this time.

I went to the meeting room where the coven leaders usually do meetups, including me since now I'm the best of the best coven leader after all. I looked at the desk, with no one there, but paper works.. on my seat. I groaned and pick up those paper works and put it on the table, i started doing those paper works as fast as I could, which leading to a really bad hand writing, but who cares.

After a few hours of working in the meeting room, i heard a knock.. "Golden Guard, Are you in there?" They said, i recognized the voice, it's just coven scouts.. "Yes, Steve. What do you want?" I screamed, sounding threatening. "Bard Coven leader" they say, then opened the door, i turned to them and seeing Steve with another Guard and Mx.Whispers in the middle with a hood, the scouts pushed them to the meeting room and slammed the door shut, they groaned, but let it go and calm down,, then look at me and walked to the table, they sat down on the left side besides me and waved, "Hi" i chuckled. They put their hood off slowly "Hey Kiddo!" They crowed, i contunied working on my paper works as they looked at me, and then these paper works, then back to me, it was a bit awkward but I tried to make up some random conversation, "So.." i chuckled, trying to broke this awkward moment, I opened my mouth but before I said anything they ask me, "Did you sleep well today?" I looked at them for a few minutes, I've never heard anyone saying that directly to me, with a calm tone.. people who say that to me usually sound nervous or scared, "i dont know" i stated, they frowned and gave me some weird worried look, "Did you ate anything before coming here?" They say sounding worried, "Well, no- usually I would only eat dinner only, if I'm lucky I can eat lunch.." exclaimed by me, I didn't know what to say, it was so.. awkward? I looked back at the papers and contunie my work again. I hear them sighed and looked away from me, I'd say.. seeing people worried is odd. "You know, even if these paper works are important... you should also take care of yourself, you're important too you know?" They sibilated. I looked at them again and groaned, "What's your problem?! I don't care!" I shouted, they looked back at me and frowned, but they don't look mad, they just look rather worried. I look away and sighed, "I-i'm fine.." i stuttered, and then tried to contunie my paper works. They stayed silent, and put their hands to the table, "I'm sorry for distracting you, Golden.. Guard." They looked down to the table with a frown. We both chose to not talk to eachother for a moment, it was all silence, All you can hear is Scouts shouting and just me writing.

Another hour passed, i heard someone opening the door and hearing a bunch of people talking, "Ah, Hey guys.." Mx.Whispers waves, i didn't even tried to look at them, I didn't want to get distracted again. "Hey there Raine!" I hear another voice, pretty sure that's the Plant coven leader. I hear a few of them walking to the table and took a seat. I looked up and see other coven leaders, sitting and started talking to eachother, not all of them are here yet, i looked back at my paper works and contunied doing them.

I hear them giggling and laughing out of joy, i don't get it at all, how many joy can you have while talking? I don't understand anything, dont they also have work to do? How the hell are they so calm. As they all talked to eachother and smiled over and over again, I'm just here.. doing my responsibility and trying to not feel stressed out, especially in front of the Coven leaders.

(Raine's POV)

The coven leaders are pretty nice but, I couldn't get my eyes off the poor Golden Boy, he looks tired. I looked at him in concerned for a few minutes, but then I felt someone tapping my shoulder, "Yes?!" I burst out awkwardly, that got their attention.. I messed up really bad! Well, i tried calming myself with taking a deep breath and letting it out, "is something wrong? You can't get your eyes off him" the illusion coven leader chuckled and points at the Golden Guard, "Well, Uh, Uhm!!" I panicked, "no need to panic, you're fine here" the plant coven leader exclaimed, i tried to calm down again, and looked at the golden guard who has his eyes on those papers.. he looked back at me, I flinched at him.. I see the others looking kinda suprised, "I'm sorry!" I chuckled, "You should be.." he blurted and contunied writing, why does he sounds so.. different?! He's not like how he acted when he took his mask off yesterday, it's as like they're different people. "He could be a jerk sometimes.." i hear someone said, i looked at the voice and see Darius, the Abomination coven leader just sitting there, and besides him there's the beast keeping coven leader, Eberwolf. I groaned and sighed.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, i hear someone growling.. I looked at it and seeing the Golden Guard, "I completely fucked up! HAHA.. that's funny.." he chuckled, it got everyone's attention, "What.. what happend?" The Oracle coven leader ask, he started giggling for some reason, we all looked confused.. "It's none of your business really.. I just fucking realized i messed up some paper fucking work and NOW, i have to restart some of these!! FUN!" He shouted and put his hands and covering his face, i just felt way worse than before, I feel bad for him. "Watch your language.." The plant coven leader noted, "HOW?!" He screamed, completely snapping.. he sighed in dissapointment and get off the table, "Where are you going?" Darius asked, "Obviously! Grabbing an eraser, Rat" He mumbled and opened the door, then slammed it loudly, that made some of us flinched. "Can you believe it?! He called me a Rat!" Darius shouted, all of us stayed silent for a few minute, but I can't take it anymore! "This is why I can't get my eyes off of him! He just sounds tired and stressed for his age!" i chuckled, "Huh, what do you mean by 'for his age'?" The illusion coven leader questions, i looked back at the Coven leaders who's all confused, "I- uh.. uhm--"

Note
Sheesh, I've been enjoying this!! Also sorry if it just sounds cheesy--
Also! This is a headcanon but, the coven leaders doesn't know that raine got captured except for obviously, Darius and Eberwolf and Hunter-, Kikimora told them (Raine) to not tell anyone about it.
And if you're wondering which other coven leaders whos in the meeting room besides Hunter and Raine, it's the illusion, Plant, Oracle, Abominations, Beast keeping.

Words: 1451