Part 9 - Did you know him

⚠︎︎This is entirely platonic⚠︎︎

⚠︎︎TW/CW SEXUAL ASSULT, SWEARING(?)⚠︎︎

Ava's POV

Tubbo's hand was still firmly held in mine as I comfortingly rubbed his fingers. He seemed to be distracted by something out the window.

 I was in the middle seat so I turned to my left to talk to Tommy.

"Hey Tommy." I said. 

"Hi." He replied.

 We continued our conversation, mainly about the queen and women. What a surprise.

"Who would win in a fight? The Queen or 10 women?" Tommy questioned. 

I thought for a moment.

 "The Queen."

 "Good answer." He said before turning back to the window as we pulled into a car park. 

Once we finally found a parking space, after driving up many levels, Phil pulled the car in and we all got out.

"Alright, Wil, Ava and techno go with Kristin. Tommy and Tubbo go with me. Does that sound alright?" Phil asked.

There were various nods as we split up. Phil and the others went left whilst we went right.

~~

"Any idea what you would like to get?" Kristin asked me as we made our way down the many flights of stairs. 

I just shrugged my shoulders to show I was unsure. 

Once we got out of the car park we walked towards some clothing shops.

 "Wanna look in there?" Kristin asked me.

 I nodded, Wilbur held the door for me as I mumbled a thank you. 

Kristin started walking towards the main area of clothes so I decided to follow her. I stood there awkwardly as I realised we were standing in the 'girls' section. 

Kristin pointed at a black skirt as I just pulled a face of disgust at it. She laughed and carried on. 

"You know, it's nice to have another girl around." Kristin said, I cringed at that.

 "Mhm" I replied.

 I looked over to the 'boys' section.

 "Hey, uhm, could we maybe look over there?" I asked awkwardly whilst pointing to the other section. I stared down at the floor waiting for a response that was yet to come.

 "I mean I can wear this if you wa-" I started to ramble.

 "Of course you can." Kristin cut me off, I looked up to see her giving me a warm smile.

 I smiled back and made my way towards there. As I left the isle I saw Techno trying on a plastic crown as Wilbur laughed at him. I let out a small laugh which caught their attention. 

"Ah, Ava, where are you going?" Wilbur questioned. 

"Clothes." I responded pointing to where I was headed. 

They both nodded as Kristin appeared behind me and started a conversation with them. I took this as my moment to leave. 

Once I entered the aisle my eyes lit up, there were so many different things to choose from. 

I saw a dark teal sweatshirt I liked so I picked it up and flung it over my shoulder.

 As I was reaching out for a green sweatshirt I heard a voice I hoped to have never heard again. 

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing alone?" He asked. I froze in fear as I felt two hands be placed firmly on my hips. 

"O-oliver..p-piss off." I mumbled. 

"Oh come on now." He replied.

 He turned me around harshly and covered my mouth with his hand. I could feel his right hand travelling up to my chest and his left going lower. 

I tried to push him off me but he was way stronger. Tears welled up in my eyes and blurred my vision as I saw a black and pink blob make its way quickly towards me. 

I felt Oliver's hand leave my mouth and was met with loud shouting. I heard the harsh sound of a slap and I sank to the floor covering my ears tightly with my hands. 

Something warm surrounded me as I jumped back and my breathing sped up. Blinking my eyes I was able to make out the shape of the person, Wilbur, I relaxed a bit and fell back into him. 

Looking up from his arms I saw Techno return with bloody knuckles and a pissed off expression. I stared at him with wide eyes. 

"Don't worry, that mans gone. Did you know him?" Wilbur asked softly, I nodded as my tears finally subsided. I got out his arms and stood up. 

"I um, picked these out before...that." I said changing the subject as I showed them the green and dark teal sweatshirts. They seemed to get that I didn't want to talk about it. 

"Ooh, they look nice...I'll tell you what would go well with the teal sweatshirt," Wilbur said whilst getting up, he walked over to a pair of brown trousers. "These". 

I nodded my head whilst smiling, as I got up to take a pair I gave Wilbur a short hug. I was too busy picking out my size that I missed the fond look Wilbur gave me.

 We carried on picking out clothes for me, Wilbur mainly helping because apparently he has 'The best fashion sense in the family' Techno scoffed when he made that comment. After about 30 minutes we made it to the cashier. 

I had picked out: a teal sweatshirt; green sweatshirt; brown trousers; plain black t-shirt; plain white t-shirt; and two pairs of blue jeans.

 We were all stood outside the clothing shop as Kristin messaged Phil.

"Phil said to meet him by the cafe." Kristin announced as she looked up from her phone.

~~

As we approached the cafe I saw an anxious Tommy and Tubbo, they both ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug. 

"Are you okay?" Tubbo questioned me, I looked at him confused. 

"I'm fine, why?" 

"Kristin told us what happened." Tommy answered. I made an 'O' sound as I looked over at Kristin, Wilbur, Techno and Phil taking their seats. 

I grabbed Tommy and Tubbo's hands and began dragging them over. As I sat down Phil passed me the menu, I stared at the menu for a few seconds before deciding on a simple hot chocolate. 

A man came by to collect our orders while we sat there making small talk.

_____________________________________________________

A/N

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Or should I type this out again?

1050 words