Chapter 1- A Night of Forgetting

Warnings: Mention of Smut, Swearing and a bit of an over jealous Loki!

I am excited to be writing a new one since I had so much fun with the last one! Anyway lets begin!

Now-

"Millie literally dropped in our laps out of nowhere at the age of 15" Fury says walking into the hidden soundproof side room with Nat and Clint following him in.

The training room was empty other than a man throwing punches at a girl whose back was turned to them as she dodges easily ducking under each punch. 

They stood in the hidden room with a full view of the training room behind a mirror.

"Out of nowhere? that's hard even to these days standards nearly everyone is trackable" Nat says with an eyebrow raised as her mate Clint Barton nods agreeing with her that it is suspicious "people don't just fall out of the sky" Clint adds getting an almost amused reaction from Fury's face which that in itself is rare. 

"Not out of the sky but washed up on Miami beach" he says looking at the two who tell him to continue now intrigued by the girl. 

"Witnesses saw a body washing up 7 years ago unconscious all beaten up" he explains "the girl woke before medical could get to her but being in a dizzy and confused state she ended up wandering away getting herself in a car crash"

"So she could be a mermaid? Maybe gave something away in the price for legs to meet her prince?" Clint says finding this all too amusing making Fury scoff "why I thought you would be more behaved them Stark is beyond me"

"Tony coming in would gain too much attention anyway also mermaids don't look like that-" Nat begins to explain but Fury shoots her a look this time making her roll her eyes. 

"The Andersons, a lower couple who worked in the first base for Shield had been the ones to crash into her bringing her home after hospital. From reports, it is said she did more damage to the car than the damage that got done to her but the speed should have been enough to kill her but it didn't.

She had been living with them ever since untill recently, she claims she has no memory of anything before or at least that is what she claims. She won't say what she remembers from her past or how she ended up in the sea in the first place but no databases have been able to pick her up anywhere and no one ever came looking for her" he says watching the girl pin the trainer back to the floor again and again. 

"Why did Shield not get her here sooner?" Clint asks surprised by the fact she was only now joining "The Andersons hid her it was only a few days ago we even found out about her existence" Fury explains picking something up. 

"So why did she join Shield so suddenly? What has this got to do with us?" Nat asks straight to the point as always "The Andersons retired from the job the last year and decided to travel taking her with them but it seems they ran into trouble out there. As you know a few enemies of Shield have been trying to track agents down recently jumping them with large numbers. The Anderson family were jumped, unfortunately there was too many of them and the Andersons didn't make it" he says and Nat raises her eyebrow again "then how did she?" Nat asks and Fury pulls up footage of the battle. 

The girl stood surrounded as she falls screaming a yellow electrical power surrounding her and the men who attacked them. She then passes out afterwards but it was obvious from the video the men had died the moment her magic had touched them, electrocuting them all to death. 

"Wow" Clint comments not seeing anything like it before but instantly comparing it close to Wandas and Lokis powers. 

"She was found and brought back here but has refused medical but no one knows why. She also avoids all questions about soul marks always hiding up her body, her powers are strong but she says she has no idea in controlling them and since you trained-"