MANDARIN ISLAND; ELITE FOUR PRIMA! ICE BATTLE!

The gang had come to an island called Mandarin Island and well let's just say it packing with trainers and battles.

"Tyrunt, Stone Edge." Alain said.

"Gaia, Ice Beam." ash said.

"Tyrunt Tyr!" Tyrunt summoned small sharp edge stones and toss them towards the Orange Island Butterfree pattern, it hit the Pokémon directly.

"Amaura...." Gaia fired an icy beam towards Scyther and it was a direct hit.

Both Pokémon collapsed on the ground with swirling eyes.

"Oh no!" Both opponents yelped and returned their Pokémon, leaving the area, fast.

"Way to go!" Takato and Mairin cheered.

ash and Alain returned back their Pokémon.

"Let's get something to eat." Volkner said.

---- [Break Scene] ----

The gang were now at a cafe, sitting outside, enjoying the breeze.

"Don't you found it strange that a lot of trainers are asking for battles?" Volkner asked.

ash blinked, "Actually I do."

"I can answer that." A female voice said.

They turn around and saw a familiar red-orange hair girl.

"Misty!" ash said, surprised.

"Misty!" Mairin grinned.

Misty, the Cerulean Gym Leader in the Kanto Region, friends to the gang, she smiled at them, "Hey you guys, it's been awhile hasn't it." She said.

"Togepriii~~" The spike ball Pokémon in Misty's arm trilled in happiness.

Misty wore her hair in her usual style but they notice a Key Stone tied around it, white short sleeves shirt with a blue jean tied shirt, strip shorts and brown shoes.

[A/N: Misty outfit and accessories; Love Nikki Dress-Up Queen]

"It's has. The last time we saw you was a the Princess Day Festival." Alain said.

Takato, Zack and Chespie all grimaced at the remembrance of the Princess Day Festival. Volkner and Alain were both lucky to be with ash , who barely has sense in shopping.

"Torturing Flint with all the shopping bags, I swear to Arceus that I saw Flint actually flinching each time he sees a big sale sign and a bunch of girls screaming." Volkner responses, amused.

Flint paled each time he saw a big sale sign and a bunch of girls screaming and battling each other for the items. He ran so fast that Volkner thought he used a Pokémon attack; Extreme Speed.

Misty gave a slight frown, "It wasn't that bad." She defended her actions.

Takato, Zack and Chespie gave the Cerulean Gym Leader a look, that screamed, 'Are you serious!' They still remember all the males screaming and crying, also some were buried in bags.

"Raichu? (What it that bad?)" Raichu asked the Pokémon.

Light giggled within her paws, "Pikachu. Pikapi Pikachu Pi. (You have no idea. I thought I saw some male souls leaving their bodies.)" She smiled, amused.

Chespie paled, "Chespin Ches Ches. (I thought I was going to die because of the dozen of bags.)" He flailed his arms around.

Zack ears were folded and he wailed, "(I thought that my ears were going to go deaf that day.)" He groaned.