Prologue

Hey guys! Please excuse any grammatical errors in the future, sometimes I get my English and Spanish mixed up haha. Feel free to correct me and leave feedback!
**************************

3 YEARS AGO

"Baby, I'm sorry. You have to understand!" He started to raise his voice, making me tear up.

"Understand what? The fact that you're dumping me on our 2 year anniversary!?" I cried, punching my current boyfriend in the arm.

"It's not like I wanted to! You know how my manager is, she wants me to move to Hollywood to start my acting career." He frowned, holding me in his arms.

"I know baby, I'm proud of you but seriously, you're just gonna dump me and leave?" I started sobbing, and he had a guilty expression on his face.

"I guess so." He choked and that's when everything went black..

PRESENT DAY

Cristina Diamanté? That's me.

Living in Hollywood isn't as easy as it seems. Especially when you have to deal with paparazzi and being recognized everywhere you go.

But after 3 years of being in the spotlight, I've gotten used to to it. I live in a huge estate in a peaceful community, although sometimes it gets a little lonely.

I'm actually very proud of how far I've come in life at the age of 21. I have a manager, Skylar Collins, who's pretty much my only best friend.

After leaving everything behind in Paris, I rented a penthouse for a while, until I found a job. I remember touring around Hollywood and accidentally bumping into Skylar, who introduced herself and gave me her number.

Several days after meeting her, she told me about her job and offered me a chance to become famous.. of course I declined at first but after she begged for hours, I said yes.

And I definitely don't regret my decision.