Chapter 12

I kept my promise :)!
••••

Cristina:

When Thomas led us into his office, Ian never released my hand. I felt confident right now, and was dying to see how Chase should react.

We finally walked inside and Ian smirked. Chase looked up from his packet and stared at my body, and the intimacy between Ian and I.

"Alright guys, have a seat. We have to discuss something very important." Thomas said sternly.

Ian sat down and pulled me onto his lap. Chase cleared his throat and avoided looking in our direction.

"Recently, the media has come up with very creative stories. Cristina, you were seen going to the club with Chase and leaving with Ian while crying," Thomas chuckled. "What exactly happened?"

"Well, Chase and I were going out as friends to get to know each other and while I went to the dance floor, Ian appeared behind me and told me Chase ditched me," I started.

I looked at Ian and debated whether or not to tell Thomas about the incident with the bartender.

"Can you tell him please?" I whispered to Ian, who nodded while clenching his jaw.

"She asked the bartender where the bathroom was located and oddly, he followed her inside and nearly raped her." Ian said the last part with so much hatred, I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

"What?" Chase choked out. I pushed my hair back and unlucky for me, my bruise was still there.

"Oh my god sweetie, does Skylar know?" Thomas asked and I shook my head.

"Tell her please." I whispered loudly and he nodded.

"Cristina why didn't you tell me?" Chase asked me, and I looked in his direction.

"You know damn well why!" I glared at him.

"What did I do?" He asked again and Ian's body stiffened.

"You ditched me for free sex. Congratulations!" I cheered sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I was drunk." Chase looked down and I almost felt guilty. Almost.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled at myself.

Thomas cleared his throat and got our attention.

"Ian and Cristina, about your whole dating thing.. when we're done filming the movie in a little over three months you have to continue after that, to keep promoting the movie." Thomas' lips twitched and I knew he was onto something.

"Fine." Ian smiled. No, this is not fine!

"Chase, you can leave now." Thomas nodded and Chase said his goodbyes quickly before rushing out the door.

"The media thinks I'm pregnant." I told Thomas, and he smirked.

"You guys couldn't handle yourselves and decided to make a baby?" He smiled and I shook my head.

"She's not pregnant." Ian confirmed.

"Yet." Thomas winked and I blushed. We aren't even dating!

*
Six Weeks later..

Ian and I got closer as each day passed. Chase on the other hand.. has been avoiding me ever since we all finished filming.

Skylar was back in Hollywood and apologized to me for not being by my side the past few weeks.

Right now, the cast and a few other celebrities were at the movie preview. My wardrobe woman, Clarisse, selected a black lace gown for me, and a pair of red heels.

"Miss Diamanté, your boyfriend is waiting." Security told me and I hummed while walking towards the entrance.

"Hey baby." Ian looked at me in awe and I bit my lip. He looked breathtakingly handsome!

We held hands as we walked on the red carpet, hearing numerous screams and camera flashes.

"Ian! Cristina!" A young reporter called out to us and we both smiled while walking her way.

"Hello sweetie!" I smiled at her, and she looked nervous.

"U-um what was your favorite thing about filming?" She asked and I looked at Ian.

"Definitely filming with him!" I winked and we all laughed.

She asked us a few questions and this continued for the next hour. Ian and I posed for pictures and we took one more with the entire cast.

We walked inside the theater and went to our private seats. Everyone started to whisper as the room got darker and the movie began. The opening scene was Chase and I's scene.. how nice.

"My dear Marie.." He began, and I blankly stared at the screen. My eyes started feeling heavy, and I shut my eyes..

I felt someone shaking me and I grumpily opened my eyes.

"The movie ended." Ian smiled, I'm assuming everyone enjoyed it.

"Did anyone scream when our intimate scene came on?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Let's get out of here and celebrate!" I grinned at him. We both ran out the theater and to my dressing room.

Ian shut his eyes as I quickly looked for my tight blue dress that was knee length, and slipped out of my gown. I quickly changed into the dress and checked myself out before walking outside, to his car.

"Let's party baby!" He cheered as he opened the door for me. I buckled my seatbelt and giggled. He got inside and locked the door.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I smirked and he buckled up.

"Get ready for the time of your life!" He winked and started the engine.

•••••••••••••

This was a bit of a filler chapter, it's midnight but shh!