Chapter 1

Not my best, sorry! Please feel free to leave feedback, it helps me become a better writer, haha.
******************************

"Darling, you have less than an hour to get ready for the meeting with Thomas!" Skylar yelled while jumping on my bed.

I groaned and quickly pulled the bed sheet over my head. I instantly regretted doing that because not only did I feel suffocated, but there was a scream followed by a loud thump.

"Skylar!" I got up and started laughing hysterically, after seeing a grumpy Skylar fixing her skirt.

She rolled her eyes and dragged me into my walk in closet. She walked over to a collection of dresses and looked through them, before picking out a red dress and throwing it at me.

"I'm assuming you'd like to wear your black Louboutin heels?" Skylar asked and I nodded before entering the bathroom.

After a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and immediately changed into the outfit Skylar picked out for me.

I frowned when I noticed how tight this dress was on me and how it made not only my curves stand out, but my butt and my average sized breasts.

I took a few mirror pics and walked out the bathroom. Skylar got up from the love seat in the middle of the closet and smirked.

"Ooh I can't wait to see his reaction." She innocently smiled.

I gave her a questioning look but replaced it with a smile. I looked at my phone and noticed I had half an hour left.

I dried my hair and tied it up into a tight ponytail. Then, I carefully applied my liquid eyeliner and wine colored lipstick.

Skylar dragged me downstairs and got in her car. I rolled my eyes and got in.

"So, what exactly is going on?" I asked her as soon as she started driving.

"Thomas wants us to go early to his office so you can meet your co-star!" She nervously smiled. She was hiding something, I knew it.

"Right.. What's the movie about?" I sighed.

"I'm not supposed to give out details, but there's definitely romance and drama involved." She smirked.

"As much as I love you, I really feel like stabbing your eyeballs out." I groaned.

She rolled her eyes and parked in front of a very beautiful studio. I grabbed my phone and got out of the car.

"Miss Diamanté?" A very formidable looking man asked. I cautiously nodded and he opened the front door.

There were a few people setting up everything so I curiously walked around the set.

"Excuse me, Cristina?" A very familiar voice startled me. I turned around and smiled when I saw Thomas standing right in front of me.

He embraced me into a huge hug and I rolled my eyes when his hand accidentally brushed over my butt. For a man in his mid thirties, he was undeniably good looking. But I wasn't interested - he was currently dating Skylar.

He led me into his office and told me to sit down.

"How has my little sweetheart been?" He asked, while he poured some scotch into a glass cup.

"Absolutely amazing!" I blushed, and took a long sip of the drink. It was gross.

"That's wonderful honey," He grinned. "Sorry your costar is running late."

"It's alright, I'd rather enjoy my drink for the next 10 mi--"

"Hey sorry I'm late, Thomas." A very familiar deep voice interrupted me. Please don't be him. Please don't.

"It's alright, Ian."

Fuck me. I silently cursed, well at least I thought it was silent. I slowly turned around and our eyes met.

"Cristina?" His eyes widened and he looked shocked.

"Yes." I replied bitterly. No way, why him? Why not Ashton Kutcher?!

"You look different." He coughed awkwardly and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"So d-do you." I stuttered and felt my cheeks heat up. He actually did look different, even more handsome than he was before.

Thomas glanced at the both of us and awkwardly walked out. Great, alone with the devil. Suddenly, I thought of something. This is going to be lovely!

I stood up and bent over Thomas' desk, pretending to look for something. I let out a fake sigh and sat back down.

"Sorry about that." I smiled innocently, and he smirked.

"You know, you've gotten way more confident." He pointed out.

"Really?" I asked as I leaned in closer to him. He nodded slowly.

"Missed me?" I whispered challengingly and heard him groan. He stared at my lips for a few seconds and he clenched his jaw.

"I'm such an idiot, fuck it." He mumbled as he flipped me over and pressed his lips onto mine. He lightly tugged my hair and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth, allowing him access.

The passion, lust, this unexplainable feeling, it all came back to me. I finally realized what was happening and before I could stop the kiss, someone barged in and I quickly pushed Ian off.

Thomas and Skylar walked in, clearly amused.

"Well well well.. what happened here?" Thomas asked, with a huge smirk on his face.

I couldn't speak. I just made out with the same guy who broke my heart. The same guy who was the reason why I moved here.

Stupid hormones! Why was I even making out with him in the first place? Good job Cristina, you messed up already!

My vision because blurry all of a sudden and my eyes started to build up with tears. I quickly got up and ran out the room, feeling embarrassed.

I found my dressing room and slammed the door shut. I messed up, and there's no way I'm getting away with this.