Chapter 14

Hello guys! I'm finally on summer break! Make sure to vote, comment, and share this story! This chapter might be short , sorry!
*********************

Not only was I furious at Marcus, but I was also confused about the guy's confession. It feels as if everyone is playing some sort of trick on me. Either way, this won't be tolerated.

To my luck, Marcus walked over to greet his jackass friend, and paused when he saw both Ian and I standing in front of him.

"John what the hell! You attacked her?" Marcus shoved his friend and gave me an apologetic look.

"I didn't know she was famous man, I thought she wanted me like those other women did!" John whined, earning a scoff from Ian.

"Don't touch my girl ever again, understood?" Ian's voice lowered, and sounded very intimidating. John gulped and nodded quickly. My heart skipped a beat once I realized he called me his girl.

"Sorry guys, but um will you press charges on him?" Marcus asked, and I bit my lip.

"Well, I'm definitely having him fined, but I'll make sure he won't get severely punished I guess." I shrugged.

"How much?" Ian asked. I felt all their gazes on me.

"You're so lucky you didn't go too far, I would've fined you over ten thousand dollars. But since I'm kindhearted enough, five thousand dollars." I confirmed.

That's how we all ended up at the police station the following morning.

I was standing next to Ian, and unfortunately Chase. John on the other hand, stood a bit far from us.

The strict sheriff was currently trying to process details of what happened that night. Chase looked at me guiltily, and I half-smiled at him.

"Now, Miss Diamanté, it has come to my attention you don't want him to get severely punished for what he has committed. Is that correct?" The officer asked and I slowly nodded.

"Interesting, you also said you wanted to fine him five thousand dollars, are you sure?" He asked one last him and I nodded confidently.

"Listen can I just pay the fine right now and get it over with, this is making me uncomfortable." John frowned.

"Yeah I've been there too a month ago." I joked and everyone glared at me. Oops!

"You have the money?" Ian asked, shock evident on his face.

"Duh?" John gave him a "wtf" look. Chase sunk in his seat and the officer cleared his throat.

"Alright, well I don't think I'm allowed to do this but she can accept the money now, and of course I'm gonna have to add this to your record." He folded his hands and John took out a huge stack of money and smirked while handing it to me.

"How the hell do you earn this much money, are you a part time stripper?" Ian asked, making us all laugh.

"No, I just have two very high paying jobs." He shrugged casually. The sheriff gave us one last look before dismissing us.

We all walked outside in silence and once we reached the parking lot a few blocks down, Ian immediately punched John in the nose.

Of course, I wasn't surprised when John tackled him and they started throwing punches everywhere.

"Guys stop!" I screamed, which didn't work. Chase held me back from breaking up the fight and told me to stay put.

"I got this." He reassured me and pulled Ian off of John, who had blood running down his nose. The sight made me nauseous.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ian who seemed perfectly fine.

I turned around and saw John running towards Ian and my first instinct was to get in between.

"Shit!" Chase cursed when I fell down, landing on my knee. He ran to my side and I shook my head.

"I'm okay I just fell!" I hissed when he touched my knee.

"Oh shit baby!" Ian's eyes widened and he picked me up. Seriously, I wasn't even severely injured!

"Bro seriously, you could've hurt her badly!" Chase slapped John, who angrily wiped the blood off his face.

"What am I supposed to do about my nose!" John whined, and Ian smirked.

"Go get it checked out and pay for it yourself. Lay a hand on her again and it's over for you!" He threatened him, and carried me to his car.