Chapter 17

Kept my promise..! I actually hate Ian in this chapter but at the same time I'm going to love the result, you'll see why (;

Ian:

It's been a few days since Cristina left to her country, and I've been hanging out with Chase every night. We were at a really popular club, and so far I've had too many drinks.

"Baby are you sure you don't want to come back to my place?" The hot brunette sitting on my lap pouted at me. I looked down at her lips and smirked at her.

She got up and literally pulled me outside. We walked for about five minutes luckily, and she eagerly unlocked her apartment door. She pushed me inside and shut the door behind her. My eyes followed her every move, and I ended up following her into her room.

I immediately smashed my lips onto hers, and she instantly responded back. I light sucked and nibbled on her bottom lip and she tightened her grip on me. Soon enough, we both ended up falling back on her bed and she started unzipping my jeans. I kicked them off and she slid her dress off. I felt my arousal harden as I gazed at her revealing undergarments.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, once I pulled my boxers down and pulled on a condom. She bit her lip and nodded. Without thinking twice, I roughly slid into her, and she gasped with pleasure. She was so loose, I mentally sneered. I kept thrusting into her at a steady pace, starting to get bored.

"Oh my god, yes." She panted heavily, before reaching her climax. I pulled out of her once she screamed in pleasure. I smirked and breathed heavily. I threw out the condom, and changed back into my clothes. She eyed me curiously as I walked out of her room, and towards the door.

"You're just going to leave like that?" The brunette was now angry, and I nodded. She shoved me out and I decided to walk back towards the club.

A worried Chase stood there, pacing back and forth. Once he spotted me, he glared at me. "Seriously man? You couldn't keep it in your pants for one night huh." He glanced at my appearance, shaking his head as if he was surprised.

"She was hot!" I shrugged and he laughed.

"I'm sorry but have you been sleeping around this whole time?" He asked, while we walked towards the parking lot.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. It's not like my sleeping life is his business.

"Ever since Cristina came back, you probably slept with thousands of girls while telling her about your 'feelings' for her." He said sarcastically and clenched his fist.

"And you care because..?" I challenged him, raising an eyebrow.

"You're an asshole, I don't care if we're friends or whatever, but it's the truth," He paused while he unlocked his car. We both sat down. "She's a stunning woman, many guys would die to have her. You better back off, you can't enter her life all of a sudden and give her mixed signals. Once she finds out about your precious scandals, then she's not going to want you in her life again, even as a close friend."

I sat there and let everything he said, sink in. He was right, but my intentions weren't for her to fall in love with me all over again. But at the same time, I wanted her.

"Speaking of Cristina.." Chase mumbled as he watched her story. I leaned over and remained quiet as endless amounts of pictures kept coming up. Jesus christ, her body looked amazing in that yellow bikini. Chase looked up at me and smirked. I leaned back and groaned, he's right.

•Next Morning•

Cristina:

I felt so peaceful and euphoric. Everyone here treated me normal, and I loved that. Walking on the beach in the sunset was my favorite thing, I was on cloud nine! My white laced cover-up didn't help the fact that my body really stood out. Whenever I walked past a group of guys, they whistled.

Matthew, being the protective brother in law he is, shooed them off like little birds. Lilliana was relaxing on the sand, caressing her baby bump. I was honestly really excited to be an aunt. Did I mention she's having a baby boy?

We went shopping yesterday in La Vega, and I bought a lot of baby stuff. I probably got too excited, since we filled up three carts and an employee had to help push them to the car. My parents were supposed to fly out to Punta Cana later tonight, and I felt sort of nervous.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Curtis' voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Everything that has happened so far," I smiled. "I don't want to leave."

"I know how you feel," He replied and looked as if he was hiding something. "Did you read the latest news article?"

"No, why?" I asked him. I knew I was missing out on something!

"Ian banged a random chick, he was spotted leaving her apartment." He shook his head in disbelief and I laughed. He looked at me in amusement, as if I grew another head.

"I know what you're thinking, no I'm not jealous. Yeah, we've had a few kisses here and there and I regret it. He's gotten so attached, who does that after coming back into their exes life all of a sudden?!" I clenched my fist and he smiled.

"Us men are complicated. You're like a mini female version of me, if anyone hurts you I'm killing them in the blink of an eye." His voice lowered and I suddenly shuddered.

"Thanks bestie, but I'd rather kill them myself." I giggled. Whoa, I barely giggle. Curtis noticed it too and he grinned.

"It's the Curtis Sanchez effect!" He pretended to flip his hair.

"How are you a few years older than me, you act like a child sometimes!" I pointed out and he childishly pouted.

"You've known me for almost a year, I'm surprised you haven't fallen for me yet." He smirked. Oh trust me, I have, I mean who wouldn't! His eyes widened and I realized I said that out loud.

"What I'm trying to say is I did like you.. a few weeks after we met." I quickly corrected myself and laughed.

"I know, but man, you should've seen your face after you said that out loud!" His laughter stood out from the sound of waves washing near the sand. I shook my head and smiled, time to enjoy these next couple of days in paradise.

••••••••••••••

Okay guys let me start off by saying how weird I felt writing that quick sex scene because like I said, boo to Ian for letting some of us down!

Curtis and Cristina on the other hand, they'd be cute together but she told me she wants to enjoy being single for now!;)

Please vote and leave feedback, or feel free to ask me questions!