Chapter 5

*Edited on 7/21/15* Feel free to leave suggestions or to correct any mistakes!
••••

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Propose? That's insane.

"I don't understand?" I sighed and he gave me a sad smile.

"Remember Leanna? She knew I was going to propose to you and called me that afternoon," He shook his head. "She told me we had to leave Paris to meet up with Thomas. He had wanted to interview me the next day. He didn't know about us of course, but Leanna did. When I finally realized it was all apart of her plan, I fired her. I'm so sorry." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I knew she hated me! As soon as I see her I'm going to kill that homewrecking bitch with my own hands!" I clenched my fists. His eyes widened and he chuckled.

"How have you been these past three years?" He asked, staring directly at me.

"I've been Hollywood's little sweetheart of course." I winked and he smiled.

"Nah, but in all seriousness, I've been great actually. But uh.." I was going to tell him about Adam. Was it too soon? Adam was like a little brother to him, and I feel guilty for not telling him.

"Are you alright?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Adam.. He died. A few months after I first moved here." I cleared my throat and saw his jaw drop. "My mother called me, and told me he had a heart attack during lunch. He had to be rushed inside while the ambulance was on its way. It all happened so fast, I didn't think his medical condition would take away his life s-so.." I sighed and shook my head. Ian was breathing heavily, blinking back tears.

"You don't have to continue the story if you don't want to. Go take a nice relaxing shower, it'll be okay." He spoke soothingly and I nodded.

I changed into black leggings and my maroon crop top hoodie. I slipped into my soft bunny slippers and tied my hair into a ponytail while walking down the stairs. I passed by the living room and stopped when I saw Ian looking through the script.

"You know, I'm going to enjoy this movie." He smirked and walked up to me. "How are you feeling?" He asked curiously.

"Relaxed. I'm really hungry though.." I grinned and he raised his eyebrow. "I have some Popsicle sticks, the ones where there are like 4 colors.." I started rambling and he smirked, clearly amused.

I stopped and skipped to the kitchen. I forgot about the island until I bumped into it and let out a scream. I fell on my knees and clutched onto my stomach.

Ian ran by my side and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and pouted. I pointed to the fridge and he nodded.

He took out the package of popsicle sticks and I got up. I ignored the pain on the side of my stomach and ripped off the wrapper before enjoying the delicious flavor. I shut my eyes and moaned, completely forgetting Ian was standing beside me. He cleared his throat, and I stood up.

"Why do you shove the whole thing in your mouth." He groaned and I laughed.

"It tastes good." I smiled. He kept a straight face, obviously trying not to laugh.

"That's nice. I see you're practicing for the future." He looked me in my eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yes because I'm going to shove nine other popsicle sticks down my.. nevermind." I replied sarcastically and realized that sounded better in my head.

"Oh really?" He laughed, and I punched his arm.

"Do you want one?" I asked him and he nodded. I giggled and threw a Popsicle stick at him and he caught it. I picked up my phone and opened the snapchat application. I made sure I was logged onto my personal one, and secretly recorded Ian, who was awkwardly sucking on the stick.

"Say hi!" I held back a laugh as he looked into the camera and gasped. I quickly posted it and smirked. He smiled as he took out his phone, and I gave him an amused stare.

"Here we have, Miss Cristina in her cute bunny slippers while she's holding a Popsicle stick.. isn't my friend adorable?" He chuckled and smirked when he showed me he posted it on his account.

"Let's take an insta picture, popsicle bestie!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. I took his phone and took the picture. He had his in his mouth and mine was in my left hand. I wrote, "he's enjoying it way too much ;)!" and posted it. The app suddenly crashed and I almost dropped his phone when I saw the selfies we took earlier as his home screen.

"What? I looked pretty hot in them." He winked. "I bet my home screen is better than yours."

"Oh really?" I asked him challengingly, as I entered my password. I showed him my home screen and his eyes widened. There were two pictures Skylar took of me when we had a girls night out. I was holding a drink and slightly smirking at the camera. The black dress I was wearing, hugged my body, making my curves pop out. It rested right above my knees, making my legs stand out with the help of my red heels. On the second picture, my back was faced to the camera and my butt clearly popped out.

"Can you send me that." Ian coughed, men will be men.

"I posted it on Instagram." I laughed and he grinned. Moments later, my stomach growled and I groaned in embarrassment.

"I'll cook." He suggested and I thanked him. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he would be.

"Um I think I'm willing to accept Thomas' offer." I whispered and he smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes.. but only because it'll help promote the film." I said truthfully. His smile dropped and I turned my back towards him.

"I have to make a quick phone call, I'll be right back." He told me and walked to the living room. I sighed and decided to wash the dishes. A few minutes later, I heard a loud sigh and a groan from the living room.

"Nothing's going on! She's an annoying whore!" Ian's loud voice was full of anger and I felt offended. I hope he isn't talking about me unless he wants to get slapped!

"Please, I would never get with a tool like her." He laughed and I accidentally dropped the glass cup I was holding. I let out a small cry as I studied the piece of glass in the palm of my hand. Blood was starting to drip and I felt Ian hold my arm, so I moved away from him.

"D-don't touch me!" I yelled at him and he looked confused.

"What did I do?" He asked, clearly frustrated.

"I don't know, but this tool needs to get repaired." I emphasized the "tool" part and he smirked.

"You were eavesdropping." He pointed out. I glared at him and he smiled. "I wasn't talking about you, Matthew wanted me to explain everything."

"Oh." I simply said as I walked into the first bathroom which was next to one of the guest rooms. I sat on the sink and waited for Ian. He took out the first aid kit, and held my hand out. He put on a glove and tapped on the glass. I whimpered and he frowned.

He leaned in and softly kissed me. His lips were so soft and he tasted like mint . He then took the chance to gently remove the glass from my hand and I groaned due to the pain. I pushed him away and bit my lip while he rubbed some alcohol on the cut, and quickly wrapped a bandage on it.

"Thank you, by the way I said no more kisses." I smirked. He innocently smiled, and started walking back to the kitchen.

Ian Brooks, what are you up to? I thought to myself before shutting off the lights and following him.