Chapter 3

We arrived at my favorite restaurant, Fuego, after thirty minutes of awkward silence. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door for myself.

I was trying to forget what happened an hour ago, but I couldn't.

I sighed as Ian wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

We silently walked inside the VIP entrance, and a young waitress walked up to us.

"Hello! How may I help you two?" She smiled.

"Table for two please, with a nice view." Ian politely replied.

She looked at him for a while and nodded. She led us towards a table near the back of the restaurant, and I noticed she was purposely swaying her hips. I caught Ian staring at her and I rolled my eyes.

We finally sat down and she walked away from us.

"Your ass is bigger than hers, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear, and I smacked his mouth.

Moments later, a good looking waiter walked over to us.

"Hello I'm Anthony and I'm your waiter for the afternoon," He bit his lip as he placed two menus in front of us. "What would you guys like to drink?" He asked.

"Give me your best wine.. and you." I mumbled the last part and felt Ian stiffen beside me. Anthony smirked at me and I blushed. Oops.

"I'll have whatever my girlfriend's having." Ian told him, in a harsh tone. Anthony coughed awkwardly and nodded before going into the kitchen.

"I'm not your girlfriend." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yet." He winked, causing me to frown.

"Whatever. When the babe comes back for our orders, tell him I want my favorite meal." I smirked.

"Grilled salmon? Got it." He grinned.

I was shocked when I realized he remembered, but quickly got up. I forgot my purse was on the ground and ended up tripping over it.

I closed my eyes and let out a small shriek before falling over something hard.

"Mmm.." Ian groaned and I opened my eyes.

"Holy hardness!" I blurted out.

Ian suddenly started laughing and i glared at him. I flipped him off and got up, walking towards the restroom.

After my multiple attempts to open the door and it wouldn't open. I tried again, and it still didn't work.

I grumpily headed back towards Ian and stopped when I saw him giving Anthony a deathly glare.

Anthony was smirking at him the whole time, clearly not intimidated by him.

"What did I miss?" I asked sweetly, interrupting their little conversation.

"Nothing babe." Ian smiled.

"Not your babe." I shot back and cleared my throat as I looked at Anthony.

"Would you like to order anything else miss?" He asked.

I shook my head and took a sip of my wine. His eyes were filled with lust as he stared at my body, and it was starting to creep me out. He walked away and I looked at Ian, who's fists were clenched.

"Alright, what did you say to him?" I laughed, trying to calm him down.

"That we're in a rush tonight, especially because I'm going to fuc-"

I covered his mouth and felt him smirk. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, before placing it on his thigh.

"I'm gonna make you scream so l-"