Chapter 15

Here's a filler chapter! Chapter 17 might be in Ian's pov, since it's been a while!
*
*
Cristina's Pov:

It was finally Saturday, which was my "workout" day. After the crazy events that took place these past few days, I really needed to relax my body.

Of course, Skylar decided to come to the gym with me. We were at her luxurious apartment, which she shared with Thomas.

"Oh my god, how long does it take to put on yoga pants and a sports bra?" I impatiently sighed while waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

Fortunately, she came out and frowned. "I gained weight!"

I stared at her stomach, she's right. I wonder if she might be.. nah. She noticed I was staring at her stomach and quickly turned around.

"So, I heard your sister was pregnant!" I looked up at her and nodded. Why was she so nervous?

"Yup! That reminds me, I have to fly out to Punta Cana tomorrow." I grinned and she noticed how happy I looked. It's true, I was staring

Here's the thing, I'm half Dominican and half French, it's a pretty interesting mix. Lilliana, my sister, bought a house in Dominican Republic so she can visit during holiday break. Her and Matthew are currently staying there, for the next two weeks.

"Enough zoning out girl, get ready to kick some gym ass with those yoga pants!" Skylar nudged my shoulder and grabbed her keys.

•••

It's been three hours since we arrived at the gym, and I couldn't even feel my body after my trainer made me do too many workouts.

He led me towards two mats on the floor and we both sat down.

"Alright, we're going to conclude today's workout with a thirty second plank and a few squats!" I heard him cheer and I internally groaned.

I positioned myself in a planking position, or so I thought. Suddenly, two large arms grabbed my waist and lowered my butt.

"Seriously, don't try to act all innocent and shit in here!" Ian knelt beside me and whispered in my ear. Damn what did I do?

"Piss off." I glared at him.

Did I mention he's been very clingy ever since he punched John in the nose? Luckily, my trainer noticed he was distracting me and shoved him away from me.

"Hey relax! I want to workout too." He pouted, and spread a mat right next to me.

I got up from my planking position and two ten pound dumbbells were placed in my hands. I spread my legs slightly apart, making sure I was in a proper squatting position.

"Alright, twenty squats, two reps." My trainer smirked at me and I sighed. He blew his whistle and I slowly went down, feeling the pressure already.

This went on for the next two minutes, and when I finished, Skylar and Ian came up to me.

"You know, I'm pretty positive you did those squats on purpose." Ian chuckled, clearly amused. I scoffed at him and Skylar cleared her throat.

"Well it was nice seeing you Ian, but Cristina has to leave and get ready." Skylar innocently smiled, and his brows furrowed.

"For?" He asked curiously, studying our faces.

"Lilliana." I told him and he immediately understood. We said our goodbyes and Skylar smirked on the way out.

We walked past a few shops and she stopped walking once we reached a restaurant that smelled like seafood. She scrunched her nose and held onto her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. This was not good.

"Yeah, let's just go before I throw up." She weakly smiled and I pulled her away from the restaurant.

We continued walking and finally reached her car. I buckled my seatbelt and waited for her to start driving.

Every time a reckless driver would pull over, she cursed at them and I sat beside her holding back a laugh.

When we reached my house, I accidentally kicked something under the seat and curiously picked it up.

There were two pregnancy tests in a ziplock bag. I raised an eyebrow at Skylar and she nervously laughed. "Surprise?"

I grinned and didn't bother hiding my excitement.

"Wow I guess you and Thomas really have a hard time handling yourselves!" I teased and she shoved me out of her car while laughing.

It was kind of cool knowing Skylar was pregnant, and so was my older sister. I smiled to myself while entering my house, walking straight to my room. This was going to take a while!

My phone rang and I groaned, it was Chase.

"Hello?" I asked once I picked up.

"Huh? Oh sorry I thought I dialed someone else."

"Uh huh, you just distracted me from packing." I laughed, earning a chuckle from him.

"My bad your highness, I'll let you be. Have a wonderful flight then." I could tell he was smiling, he's so cheesy. It was nice knowing him and I were on good terms again especially after the Ian and John situation, honestly.

I threw my luggage and bag on my bed, and started picking out clothes that were appropriate in hot weather. This was going to be a long afternoon of packing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••