Chapter 4

Spring break is almost over ew. Sorry if this chapter is all over the place! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

*Edited 7/21/15*

After Matthew left, Ian and I decided to eat the food we bought earlier. Of course, he was pissed off ever since I tightly hugged Matthew goodbye.

"Ian, you need to calm down." I frowned and he looked down at his food.

"I'm not mad." He muttered.

"Really? I'm pretty sure you were about to break his wrist when you two were shaking hands." I smirked and he immediately looked up.

"You two seem to be very close." He smirked and I sighed.

"He's been acting like a brother to me ever since- nevermind." I stopped myself before telling him something I've kept to myself for a while.

"Since what?" His eyes were full of concern.

"Forget it." I gave him a smug smile and he slowly nodded before picking up his glass of "juice". I took a sip from mine and felt a burning sensation in my throat.

"Hey, what did you pour into my cup!" I got up and walked in front of him.

"It's something light, not my fault you have a bunch of drinks." He shrugged and my eyes widened.

"I-i can't drink alcohol.. I'm pregnant." I whispered and he clenched his jaw.

"Excuse me?" He glared at me and I suddenly regretted lying. I leaned in closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. His body was still stiff and I laughed against his chest.

"I was joking, I'm sorry." I mumbled and he suddenly burst out laughing.

"I know you were kidding, I'm not that dumb honey." He smiled. I gasped and frowned as I sat down in my seat.

"I thought I was doing pretty good though." I smirked.

"Nope." He grinned, and I stuck out my bottom lip. He got up and walked next to me, taking out his phone.

"Pout with me!" I snatched his phone out of his hand and slid up the camera icon. I looked into the camera and waited for him to pout before taking a picture. I squished his cheek and took another one, causing him to frown. He then smirked and kissed the corner of my lips, making me to blush and accidentally taking a picture.

"I must admit, I look pretty hot." I grinned and he nodded. I laughed and told him to send me the pictures.

"Oh, what's this?" He smirked and opened up the video Matthew sent to him. His eyes widened and he looked over at me.

"Don't you dare say a word!" I threatened him and he chuckled.

He sent me the pictures and opened his Instagram app. He clicked on the picture where I'm squishing his cheeks and captioned it, "Reunited!" before tagging me.

"Here come the rumors." I laughed as soon as he posted it. I leaned across the table and took my phone out, opening the app as well. I liked the picture and commented, "I look cute hmm ;).." I decided to post the mirror picture I took earlier and my notifications were blowing up.

"Damn shawty you fineeeee!" I looked over at Ian who was laughing at his comment.

"You really are gorgeous though.." He smiled nervously. I blushed and quickly drank my Bacardi, as he grabbed my arm. He pulled me to the living room and carefully placed me onto his lap. He smashed his lips onto mine and I gasped before responding quickly. I pulled away as soon as his phone started ringing.

"Thomas, hey!" He laughed. I started playing with my hair, trying to distract myself.

"O-okay," Ian frowned as he hung up. "Thomas um wanted us to become a couple again, to bring attention to our film."

"It's too soon for that.. this is unbelievable." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?" He stared at me with disbelief.

"It's too soon, I don't know what I was thinking. Just stay away from me!" I managed to say before running upstairs into my room. I was by myself inside my closet and buried my face inside my hands. I let my tears fall and I was suddenly mad at myself.

"I'm sorry!" Ian shouted from outside the door and I cried even more. He kept knocking, making me feel guilty.

"Come in!" I weakly called out and laid down.

"Listen, I know we aren't getting back together anytime soon but I'm here for you." He kneeled down in front of me and wiped my tears.

"I'm overreacting again." I mumbled and he smiled.

"I'm assuming you want a full explanation as to why I broke up with you, 3 years ago." He sighed and I nodded, even though it felt strange how he was telling me this all of a sudden.

"It was hard for me, you know that. You know how terrible I felt. But there's one thing I never told you.." He looked down and I sat down next to him on the floor.

"I was going to propose to you that night." He looked up at me and I gripped onto his arm. I felt as if I couldn't breathe.