Chapter 7

Cristina:

I was surprised by the fact that Ian and Mark were getting along when just moments ago, they looked like they wanted to kill each other.

Here I am, sitting on the opposite couch in front of them as they talked about high school. They both had to drag me out of my room, since I was too embarrassed to face them.

I didn't want Ian thinking that I liked him.. I don't. I mean, his kisses are still amazingly breathtaking, he makes me crave his touch, the way he stares at me.. Don't get me wrong, it's attractive.

But my heart isn't ready to face another heartbreak. In a few more months, we're done filming and I don't have to see him everyday after that.

I had been studying my script for the past hour, and I think I'm actually going to enjoy it. Apparently there was a new cast member and according to Skylar, he's pretty good looking.

••
The following morning...

I walked inside the studio with my coffee in my left hand, humming quietly as my heels clicked on the floor.

I greeted everyone as I headed towards my dressing room. After entering the room, I wasn't surprised to see a few labeled outfits hanging on a rack. I chose the first outfit.

It was a pair of creme flats, and an A-line pink dress that rested right above my knees. Our scene today was going to be quite interesting.

My thoughts were interrupted as soon as I heard a soft knock at the door. Before I could say anything, Olga, my makeup stylist came in.

"Good morning sweetie, are you ready to film today?" She asked while setting up her makeup equipment on the vanity.

"Of course," I paused. "But there's drama involved and two kissing scenes." She laughed at my last comment and swiped some dark purple lipstick on my lips. She grabbed her small eyeliner brush and dipped it into the black gel eyeliner. I hummed quietly as she carefully ran it above my eyelid, making the perfect wing.

There was shouting coming from the dressing room next door and I heard Olga sigh under her breath. She threw the brush on the floor and led me out the door.

"Good luck!" She called out and pushed me in front of Ian's dressing room.

I casually pushed the door open and my eyes widened when I caught him making out with Sarah, one of our stunt doubles, which obviously wasn't needed in this movie but oh well.

I cleared my throat and they pulled apart.

"Miss Diamanté.." Sarah gasped.

"Sorry was I interrupting something? Were you guys practicing for the kissing scene?" I didn't bother hiding my smirk.

I flipped my hair and gave my signature grin, before walking out. I angrily walked to the set, mumbling many "colorful" words.

Suddenly, I bumped into a pole, or so I thought.

"Excuse me, you should watch where you're going." A handsome man I've never seen before smiled at me. He was 6'0. His hair was styled neatly to the side, complimenting his piercing blue eyes. He had a nice, fit body.

"Done checking me out?" He cleared his throat and I smirked.

"Nope." He bit his lip and I couldn't help but blush.

"I've never seen you around the set." I said out of nowhere. It was true, he seemed new.

"You're right. Well, I'm Chase and I'm your ex boyfriend, Alexander, in the movie." He smirked and my mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

Then realization hit me- the scene we're about to film is supposed to be a flashback of the day Alexander and Marie, my character, broke up. Also, he's the new cast member!

The lights were starting to dim and he walked me towards the set. This scene was supposed to take place in "his" bedroom.

I cleared my throat as Thomas tossed the script to me.

"Alright guys, I want you to try reading off of the script the first time, then try memorizing your lines the second time.. action!" He yelled and I quickly opened the packet to page 14.

"My dear Marie, I have something to tell you." Chase stared at me with sadness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked, gulping nervously. I looked up at him and he sighed.

"I got offered a raise.." He stopped, and I felt confused all of a sudden.

"But that's a good thing!" I laughed lightly trying to lighten up the mood. Wow this character literally describes me, I thought.

"I hate to tell you this but I have to break up with you, in order to go to Europe and work there from now on." He said, with no sign of humor on his face. This felt so familiar, my heart started to ache.

"You're leaving me for your job?" I asked angrily, feeling myself start to tear up.

"Yes." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. His fingers brushed my lips and he leaned in slowly. His warm lips pressed against mine, and I cupped his jaw. I tilted my head to the side a bit and enjoyed the slow, passionate kiss. I felt small fireworks during the kiss, and slowly pulled back.

"I loved you, and although you've broken my heart and lost my trust, I'll never stop loving you." I tried my best to sound defeated, and sat down on the bed.

Then I lost it. I let out a soft sob, and covered my mouth, before I made it obvious that I was thinking about the night Ian broke up with me.

Thomas yelled "cut" and everyone went to prepare the next scene except for Chase and I.

"You're still crying." He frowned and pulled me in for a hug. For the first time in years, I let out the pain I still had deep down inside of my heart.

I cried so hard, I felt myself start to shake. All these feelings were coming back now that Ian's back, it's horrible.

Chase wiped my tears and looked me in my eyes. "Who did this to you?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah, who?" I heard Ian mock Chase's voice as he walked over to us. I tried to open my mouth and say something but I couldn't say anything since I remembered he was making out with Sarah. I glared at him and his smirk dropped.

"Oh my god you were crying because of me!" His eyes widened and Chase's body tensed up. He clenched his fist and Ian eyed him carefully.

"Well it's not my fault these lines reminded me of that night!" I slightly raised my voice at him.

"Can I see?" He asked and I handed it over to him. His jaw clenched while he skimmed through it.

"I'm confused." Chase spoke up and I giggled quietly. Of course he's confused, he doesn't know the full story of the breakup.

"Good for you." Ian glared at him. Yikes something's up his behind.

••••••

SORRY ITS ALMOST 4 A.M AND THIS CHAPTER ISN'T PROOFREAD!

Please vote or comment! I love reading feedback, and tips to become a better writer!