Chapter 8

Cristina:

Ian walked closer to me and I pushed him away.

"I'm gonna ask you something and whatever you choose might change things between us." He pleaded.

"Sure." I shrugged after looking at Chase.

"Do you like me?" Ian asked and my eyes widened.

"N-no." I forced myself to say and Chase let out a sigh of relief.

"Thought so." He mumbled and laughed bitterly.

"You guys done with this soap opera shit?" Chase stepped between us and I couldn't help but laugh. Ian angrily walked away, leaving us alone again.

"Wanna talk about it?" Chase asked. I shook my head.

"So, how long have you been living in Hollywood?" I tried changing the subject. He didn't seem to mind.

"I'd say about two years. How about you?" He asked.

"Almost four years." I smiled and he grinned. We talked for a few minutes about why he moved to Hollywood and before he could ask me my reason, Thomas came back and I mentally danced.

"Alright guys time to shoot this shiz for real!" He cheered and we fake groaned.

•••

After five hours of filming, I lazily walked back to my dressing room. I shut the door and unzipped the jeans I was wearing. It sucks when you're used to wearing loose clothing, you can't even wear tight jeans without feeling as if your legs are being suffocated!

I grabbed my blue pencil skirt, and my white tube top. I slipped on my black pumps, and hummed quietly while tying my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and purse, and before I could fully open the door, I heard laughing outside my room.That's weird.

I ignored it and walked out, but stopped in my tracks when Ian walked in front of me.

"Excuse me." I scoffed and he ignored me.

"Look I'm sorry, I don't like seeing you upset." He looked at me with guilt expressed on his face.

"Yeah." I mumbled and he sighed.

"I know you hate me, I can tell. But if we're going to see each other almost everyday on set and 'date' in this movie, we have to get along. I don't care if you want nothing to do with me afterwards. Just please, forgive me." He pleaded as I bit my lip.

"Ian, I accep-"

"Leave her alone bro!" Chase punched his jaw and I gasped. Ian got up and shoved him away.

"Apology accepted?" He smirked while rubbing his jaw. I nodded and Chase stood there confused.

"He's not bothering you?" Chase asked me while glaring at Ian.

"We're good, thanks." I whispered and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Makeup sex!" He pumped his fist in the air.

"No!" I screamed and he started laughing. Ian fake pouted and earned a glare from me.

"Kidding. Anyways, I gotta go. My brother wants to meet up at some diner downtown." He said casually and I nodded understandingly. He pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Someone choke me please." Ian pretended to gag.

"Sure, ask your little girlfriend to choke you, hun." I smirked and started walking away. He pulled me back towards him and I collided with his chest.

"I don't like her, the woman I like is way prettier than her." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Do I know her?" I asked.

"Maybe." He grinned. Lovely.

"I'd love to meet her!" I smiled, while softly pushing him away. He stood there for a few seconds and I walked away for real this time.

"Just look in the mirror, you'll see her." He shouted, and I rolled my eyes.

"I like her too, she's pretty hot! Bye!" I shouted back as I walked out the exit.

••••••••••••••••••

Crappy chapter! Sorry I'm really busy lately and idk.