Chapter 6

Here's a rare chapter in Ian's POV! Feel free to leave feedback and correct any mistakes!

*Edited 7/21/15*
****

Ian: (surprise!)

It's been fours days ever since I saw Cristina. I only saw her when we had to film three scenes, but that was it. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Maybe she's seeing her friend, Mark. I shook my head and shoved my script inside a random folder.

I shouldn't have confessed my feelings for her, it was too soon. I walked to my workout room and sat down on one of the mats. I was about to lay down until my phone started ringing. I picked it up without even looking at the contact name.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Ian, why is the front cover of Hot Stars Magazine a picture of you and Cristina at a fancy restaurant?" My mom screamed.

"What?"

"Yes honey! There are also pictures of you two from that yellow ghost app, and instagram!" She laughed and I suddenly felt guilty. But at the same time, I realized someone from my snapchat must have leaked the pictures from yesterday.

"It's nothing mom." I told her.

"Yet." She whispered and hung up. Strange.

I quickly found myself looking through my contact's list for Cristina's number. I pressed the call button and silently prayed she picked up.

Cristina:

"No you can't date him, Mark." I glared at my annoying bestfriend.

"Fine. His loss." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. My phone started vibrating and he evilly looked at it. "Hottie's calling you." He smirked.

"Yes?" I asked politely once I picked up.

"Have you seen the front cover of-"

"Yes, I have." I cut him off, I didn't want to be reminded of that magazine again. Suddenly, Mark playfully started making banging noises and moaned numerous times.

"Umm..?" Ian sounded confused and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Harder baby!" He yelled and I gasped.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ian's voice lowered all of a sudden.

"Nothing, I promise. Bye." I hung up and jumped on Mark, causing him to fall on his back.

"Why did you do that?" I screamed and he started laughing. I can't believe he embarrassed me like that!

"Well, I wanted to see how he'd react." He smiled and I slapped him. He started to fake cry and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Hush little baby don't you cry!" I sang and tried removing his hands from his face. He relaxed his muscles and took his hands off his face. I ended up jerking forward and our faces were an inch apart.

I studied his face carefully and took in his features. His hazel eyes, small firm nose, and soft lips.. He's so good looking, it hurts!

"Done checking me out?" He winked and I laughed.

"If you were straight I'd totally get with you." I playfully winked, even though it was kinda true. He leaned in even closer and before our lips touched, he thankfully pressed them against my ear. I held back a laugh, that was such a nice save.

"I'd date myself too." He whispered and I squeezed his arm. We both burst out laughing and I tried releasing myself from his strong grip.

"Seriously? I thought you were better than this." I stood up and came face to face with a very angry Ian. I can't believe he had the nerve to show up unexpectedly!

"Why are you here?" I asked him, gulping nervously.

"I wanted to make sure nothing funny was going on." He replied coldly.

"Why are you so concerned?" I asked him.

"You were making out with some guy and clearly getting it on, I didn't think you'd become so easy to get with seriously." He gave me a cold look and I almost felt hurt. Almost.

"First of all, that's Mark you asshole. He was making random noises when you called me. We weren't even making out, I jumped on him because of the inappropriate noises he made, and yes our faces were pretty close but all he did was whisper in my ear." I crossed my arms over my chest and he let out a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, wow." He laughed.

"Yeah." I glared at him and before I could kick him out, Mark walked in front of me.

"Ian." He frowned. "If this girl calls me crying because of you, I'll castrate you. K?" Ian nodded quickly and I groaned.

"I'm going to my room. I'll be back never, so leave." I announced as I rushed up the stairs.

••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter and it was kind of rushed. Sorry guys, I'm really exhausted because of Volleyball, I'll be more active over the weekend.